Do you pee in the shower?

Do you pee in the shower?  

591 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• No
    • Yes

Ewww, I can't believe 1/3 of you pee in the shower. that's pretty gross. I don't by the way, I usually emty it all out before I go into the shower :rolleyes:

Yeah, thats what most of us do! but then when you get in the shower the water makes you want to go again, and its like... what the hell! why not! :)

and it's fun! try it!

lol i don't think peeing in the shower is a big deal as long as nobody seems you. But really this is only a big issue in the US where everyone wants to be clean and so hygenic to the point they are totally blind to science. therefore things like eating other's food will be considered nasty and stuff. but is it really "nasty"? what does that term define anyways? does nasty have anything to do with our health? no it's merely a point of reference. therefore yes i effin pee in the shower. If a man says it's nasty. then i think you have a problem. but of course, do go out and pee in the toilet if u are showering with someone ^^

I've heard about the athletes foot thing. You can also use it on a sting from a jelly fish to stop the pain instantly.

And any guy posting in here who says they have never done it is lying. Every little boy who has ever gotten into a tub/shower filled with warm water has let it flow at least once in their lives. You most likely just don't remember or think you're too "manly" to admit to doing something like this. Every guy I've ever know has admitted to peeing in the shower. I do it and don't care who knows it. Honestly it's like a normal thing with guys :laugh: So long as that drain is right there and you have good aim for it...let it flow.

And yes, it's actually very clean unless you have some type of infection. Why do you think they say to drink it in a life or death situation? Anyone who knows survival techniques would know that.

For a guy its the only time he can go hands free, relax and let it flow.

LOL, I pee in the shower... but I dont do it handsfree... dribbling down my legs? no ta. :no: :D

LOL, I pee in the shower... but I dont do it handsfree... dribbling down my legs? no ta. :no: :D

Dude your in the shower, its gonna get washed off you as soon as it touches you. :rofl:

yup, and its great :p it all gets washed away anyway :p i mean, its not like you pee in the shower if the water isnt running :p go for the toilet then, but its so much hassle getting out :p just let it flow :p

You can only go handsfree in the shower? Some of you need to learn control. I can go handsfree anywhere. I rarely if ever hit the edge of the toilet. I don't even touch it. Only to put it away and pull it out. I must be skilled or something. The only time I have to hold it to control it when I have morning wood. At that point, there's really nothing you can do but hold it since it's IMPOSSIBLE to control otherwise.

And ****ing in the shower is totally acceptable. So is jerking off. As long as noone's with you, that is. :)

And ****ing in the shower is totally acceptable. So is jerking off. As long as noone's with you, that is.

What? I didn't know that. Me and my girlfriend just call it getting freaky. Also how I learned that if you have a nice stream of hot water hitting your back you can pretty much "go" as long as you want :laugh:

Yes, we like to use the shower to "play" :laugh: