Do you pee in the shower?

Do you pee in the shower?  

591 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• No
    • Yes

Oh jesus, I could barely stop laughing through all of this.

I have had to go after getting into the shower, so I have no problem with letting it go instead of jumping out, soaking wet, and use the toilet.

i thought everyone did. if you don't then you're a jerkass who hates the environment.

while you take time out from your warm, refreshing shower to pee in your precious toilet, you're leaving the shower running. wasted water, jerk.

then you flush the toilet. wasted water, jerk.

then you might wash your hands before getting back into the shower. wasted water, jerk.

your urine is going through a pipe underground, you're flushing, you're washing yourself afterwards all without wasting that extra water by peeing in the shower.

so go pee in your toilet while showering. go cut down a rain forest, too, while you're at it.

SICK PEOPLE.

i thought everyone did. if you don't then you're a jerkass who hates the environment.

while you take time out from your warm, refreshing shower to pee in your precious toilet, you're leaving the shower running. wasted water, jerk.

then you flush the toilet. wasted water, jerk.

then you might wash your hands before getting back into the shower. wasted water, jerk.

your urine is going through a pipe underground, you're flushing, you're washing yourself afterwards all without wasting that extra water by peeing in the shower.

so go pee in your toilet while showering. go cut down a rain forest, too, while you're at it.

SICK PEOPLE.

Dang, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Pee really isn't that dirty either. Think about that wash cloth you are using to clean off your body. That has more germs in it after five minutes of showering then a little pee going straight into the drain does.

Most of you all are disgusting. That is nasty to pee in the shower. There is a place for that to go. Whether it goes down the drain or not, think about the next person getting in there. :angry:

By the time the next person gets in there, odds are you have already loaded the tub with antibacterial soap, that you just put on your body. So, any germs that were put there have now been killed.

Plus, more water will run down the shower than will run when flushing the toilet. So, which is cleaner really? Probably the shower still.

Or aim at the toilet bowl :laugh: (takes some l33t sniping skills to do that..)

Haha, I've actually done that.

I don't really make a conscious decision to pee in the shower, it just sorta happens. Usually it's in the morning when I've just woken up and I'm not really fully awake. As far as I'm concerned it doesn't really matter...just spray the shower over there and wash it down the drain.

i think most of the people that say yes are guys, and most of the people that say no are girls

for guys it's easy, you just point and it goes down the drain

girls would have to actaully squat near or over the drain, otherwise it runs down their legs. hence the "ewww" reaction no?

although it does just wash off with the water right away....

here in australia the droughts are getting real bad and soon i think it will be illegal not to pee in the shower

Hell yeah. I can already imagine the public service ads on tv: "Save the Murray River! Pee in your shower!!"

Much better than their current "water care is in your hands" ads...