Mcdonalds Vs Burger king

Mcdonalds Vs Burger king  

728 members have voted

1. 1. which do you prefer?

• McDonalds
    • Burger King

If I had to choose between the 2 I would probably have to say BK. But if I could go anywhere it would be Wendy's (cheap and good) or Hardees (they have awesome burgers).

meh.. burger king isnt really that big in australia.. and well i think there is a reason.. more expensive and crap microwaved food.. BK is always dead compared to Maccas.. well around where i live anyway..

my opinion is Maccas is way better..

I like each for different reasons. I do Burger King if I want a big beefy burger but if I'm in the mood for chicken I'll go buy multiple $1 McChickens. I've learned to love $1 menus.

BK still in front!

Quote - (Persephone @ Oct 6 2006, 20:54)

MMMMMcDonalds.

It's closer, has drive throughs, cheaper, I know all the meals, I will die of a heart attack in a few years.

And BK doesn't?

No, not in ireland..MD does tho..great coffee

You forgot Dairy Queen (some stores)

Pizza Place, Arbys, Harveys, Wendy's, KFC ... if your gonna do a fast food poll, include them all :D

I used to love Burger King's double meat cheeseburgers, but then they increased the price from 99cents and even so, I still bought it but they tasted HORRIBLE. Couldn't stand it. Tried another BK and it was no different. I hate everything else there too.

McDonald's isnt' the best (as compared to Jack in the Box), but they have the best fries, awesome quarter pounders, and such.

McD's > BK

I prefer BK to McDonalds, though I eat more McDonalds as the local one has a drive through and the local Burger King does not, and i'm too lazy to park up and walk.