Mcdonalds Vs Burger king

Mcdonalds Vs Burger king  

728 members have voted

1. 1. which do you prefer?

• McDonalds
    • Burger King

BK for sure, Never going McDonalds again if i can help it :p. BK taste so much better, and a Whopper is so much better than a Big Mac, Big Macs are pathetic compared to a Whopper. Better fries from BK too.

i honestly dont think i could choose...i think BK is slightly better then MD's but it depends on the mood im in to which i choose!

oh ble to that sir... food like this will only damage your body if taken in excessive amounts... i get so sick of this healthy eating bull****...if you want to be some sort of international sports person then yes diet is very important...if your an average joe like me...eat wtf you want just balance it with exercise

I would eat at BK if there were any around. Maccas pretty much have the market sewn up here.

Although I haven't been to BK for yonks, but I can still remember enjoying their burgers. Maccas' burgers fall apart lol (before you get to them)

I prefer Burger King burgers but I go to Macas more often. (Mainly because there isnt as many Burger Kings as Macas)

I LOVE the DOUBLE CHEESE BURGERS in Burger King tastes soo yummy and since they have to make it it's nice and hot too!!

Their soft serve cone is good and there's also refils :)

I don't really like either to be honest but if it was a choice i would pick BK by far. I have eaten serveral times at both and to be honest McD just leaves you feeling hungry unlike BK, plus the food is better at BK i think.

Burger King has too many hydrogenated oils in their food. I saw it on some documentary thing on TV where they compared BK and McDonalds, and they said that McDonalds was surprisingly good.

McD's is closer to home, but i've not had anything from there in years. I don't like McD's burgers. So thin, and just, well not nice.

I prefer not to eat from BK either. If i pick a fast food place then it's KFC. But out of the 2 given, BK's burgers are much better.

I know Burger King may taste better in some cases, but McDonalds is just plain better overall here. Good and fast service, many locations, decent food, fair price, it's plain better. There's only ONE Burger King in Killeen, Texas and it's in downtown where all the hookers and crack dealers hang so f*ck that. There's like 6 McDonald's resturants scattered all over here. (Y)

Burger King sucks.. eww. the fries are like fake.. and the hamburger is ok but still.. The only think i enjoy is there Hershey thingy.. lol.. Love McDonalds . Everything is small there , but like they say.. it's not the size that counts..it's how good it is.. hehe.. :p