Mcdonalds Vs Burger king

Mcdonalds Vs Burger king  

728 members have voted

1. 1. which do you prefer?

• McDonalds
    • Burger King

ill admit i go way too much... but sometimes i just dont have time.... both places are great to me... all depends on what i am hungry for.... chicken... i get the 20 piece nuggets from mcds.... BK has got the whopper down pat and is prob my fav... but i do enjoy a big mac every now and then...

meh.. burger king isnt really that big in australia.. and well i think there is a reason.. more expensive and crap microwaved food.. BK is always dead compared to Maccas.. well around where i live anyway..

my opinion is Maccas is way better..

Burger King in Australia is called Hungry Jacks.

BK/HJ are my favorite fast food.

By the way, how come people from America call them chicken sandwiches??

Wouldn't Burger King sell chicken burgers??

Burger King, fish sandwich! mmmmmmm

Why not a fish burger??

• 3 months later...

i know something else snyper loves from bk

bk_head-757379.jpg

:rofl:

sorry didnt realise the 666 on his head dw about that lol

I feel like I need to remind those who eat these things called burgers that we're actually Human Beings. Not Pig Beings. It's horrific that a)people eat fast food and b)people eat fast food. Have some self respect and stop shoving this crap down your throats.

I say Burger King tastes much better though. (I used to eat them -> Little self respect)

Now, if i want a burger, i make my own. Organic, mind. Go suck eggs.

It's funny. I went to McDonalds recently, to see if it still tastes like crap.

So I ordered it, and I was told to wait in my seat.

So.. I waited for about 20 minutes, and I got a burger!

Fast food or what! I want my money back. :) My whole 99p!

I am honestly shocked that McDonalds isn't winning by a large margin! Kimchi burgers in Korea? Rice burgers in Singapore? Green tea yogurt in Beijing? Egg McMuffins and Big Macs in the USA? The best coffee and french fries anywhere?

Plus I just think that the whole aesthetic of McDonalds is better as well.

Ba da di da, I'm loving it!

(Although I rarely eat there, only if I'm traveling and need 'fast' food before catching a train or drunk late at night or something, but if I had a choice between the two)

McRib FTW!

I feel like I need to remind those who eat these things called burgers that we're actually Human Beings. Not Pig Beings. It's horrific that a)people eat fast food and b)people eat fast food. Have some self respect and stop shoving this crap down your throats.

I say Burger King tastes much better though. (I used to eat them -> Little self respect)

Now, if i want a burger, i make my own. Organic, mind. Go suck eggs.

Lol.

Being human means I like tasty food. And I like convenient food. With added fat and salt, yummy!

But I do concede that home made burgers are the best.

Scientific studies have shown a high correlation between eating Burgers and fast food with a genetic Mongolisation/Spastication.

For example, if you eat too many burgers, you become a Mongoloid. It's really well known. $1 menu eaters seem particularly prone to Spastication. I'd guess it's probably down to the quality (or lack of) of the food.

Because it's Science, it must be true.

they are both kinda meh . . i usually perfer wendy's / dairy queen / quiznos

but if i had to choose . . Mc. d's for fries, and BK for burgers.

. . . actually . . i do love Mc Donalds : Egg McMuffins . . heck its early enough maybe i'll go get a few. . .

Scientific studies have shown a high correlation between eating Burgers and fast food with a genetic Mongolisation/Spastication.

For example, if you eat too many burgers, you become a Mongoloid. It's really well known. $1 menu eaters seem particularly prone to Spastication. I'd guess it's probably down to the quality (or lack of) of the food.

Because it's Science, it must be true.

In the immortal words of Catherine Tate.... "Am I bovvered??"

*takes large bite of whopper w/ cheese*