'Harry Potter' goes nude

damn...Who cares about danniel and the other guy...We care about emma watson and doubt if she is going to make nude appearance everywhere...

Or at least a decent photoshop... :shiftyninja: .

except for the sexual act on the horse i do not see a problem with a nude 17 yo. young man on a stage. i mean it is just a nude body that does not hurt anyone at all everyone has a body and at some point in their life they will see another persons nude body as well. i feel that if you do not believe you can handle it then do not go and watch it but what other people chose to do with themselves is their option.

the 17-year-old actor will reportedly sit on a horse naked while simulating a sex act as part of his role.

I can imagine nothing more disgusting. Well I can but this is pushing it

When I heard this i thought oh, Emma, this is bad for your career.

Then I thought, wait a minute... Then agh! Its him, good for his fangirls I guess.

Haha! Knew exactly what you meant there :p I was thinking the same thing

I think its become more on the lines of wishing than thinking :D

But this news isn't something i needed to know, if i saw any pictures i wouldn't be able to look at him the same way, the sweet innocent harry potter apparently, i think not, lol.

We will see if he's really Hairy or Bald Potter...or maybe Fuzzy Potter.

Okay, I'm spent.

what's the big deal, I ride naked on horses all day.

Lady Godiva, is that you!?

They'll probably give him a blue pill before the horse scene to make it more believeable incase he gets stage freight :p

Hmm... I think that will just ruin his career not enhance it. People will probably remember that role more than anything else.