List Your Overclocks..

all i want to see if proper screenshots, either cpu z validation or something like prime or occt or super pi 32m in the background... i mean its not hard to take a screenie of the whole desktop... other people go about doing it for thier overclocks which they prove

just dont expect kudos if you cant prove it

Well I posted in Venice/San Diego overclocks but not in here since my old Intel machine so well this is me now -

veniceoc7uq.th.jpg

I had it running stable at that frequency at around 1.636V but I deceided to give it 1.65V just to make sure it was getting enough juice. I am still playing with my RAM settings a little as it seems only stable when I use that divider to make it run at 280Mhz but wierd thing is it boots all the way up to DDR644+ at the same timings so yea somethings wierd I got to keep playing with it a little...

Here's what i'm able to go right now... but i dont know if my A8V Deluxe and my NewCastle will love me if i raise the CPU FSB again... to 218Mhz

My memory is Mushkin Hi-Perf LII V2 2-2-2-5 but right now i've loosen the MCT timings to 3-4-4-8

My specs are

NewCastle 3500+ @ 2387 Mhz on AIR (Zalman CNPS-7700Cu at full speed)

CPU Multiplier @ 11

CPU Voltage @ 1.55V in BIOS

DDR Voltage @ 2.6V

Tsunami Case from Thermaltake

ASUS A8V Deluxe REV 2 (AGP PCI LOCK ON) BIOS 1013

Antec NeoPower 480W

Here is a PIC >

post-112964-1120883405.jpg

and for my memory

here is what ... my PC has

i could apply more agressive timings but... im not sure if my PC will boot

and if it doesnt... often i get boot sequence problem after :crazy:

post-112964-1120883594.jpg

Got a geforce4 mx4400 on stock cooling from 275/300 up to 280/380 before my system crashed out. Improved my 3dmark2001se score by over 1000 points and overall gave me a performance boost of over 75% :D

HIS Radeon 9800 (2,8ns Samsung RAM) @ Pro speed with VGA Silencer (low fan speed). Can go even higher with GPU and MEM clock (410/350) but then I'd have to up the fan speed...

Overclocks

Athlon XP-M 2500+ @ 3200+ (11x200MHz) 1.55V

Samsung PC3200 2x512MB @ 2.5-3-3-8 2.8V

Sapphire Radeon 9600Pro 'Advantage' 256MB @ 500MHz Core / 480MHz DDR 1.5V

Temps

CPU Idle = 33?C

CPU Load = 41?C

Case = 26?C

I know the ram and the video card suck!

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=27344

Mine on the worst core in the world :) 0519 see proof at XS this core is the worst ever so I am happy with my result :p

Hmmmm ran Prime95 for about 25 hours then I stopped it no doubt it could have gone alot longer but i couldnt be bothered leaving it and ran memtest for around 10 hours with 0 errors 32 or something passes that could have gone longer too but i stopped it :)

My geforce 4 mx 4400 just refused to stop. It hit all the barriers and was benchmark stable.

Stock is 275/300, I got it running at 415/450.

ImageShack is being a pig and won't let me upload my screeny, but that is a nice OC.

It's also as far as RivaTuner 2.0 would let me go.

My geforce 4 mx 4400 just refused to stop. It hit all the barriers and was benchmark stable.

Stock is 275/300, I got it running at 415/450.

ImageShack is being a pig and won't let me upload my screeny, but that is a nice OC.

It's also as far as RivaTuner 2.0 would let me go.

586213626[/snapback]

do you have the card stock cooled?

Yes I am on stock cooling. Although I don't think 3D mark was stressing it as much as it could as when i played css on it I got a reboot and then I started getting vertical yellow lines appearing on my monitor.

But they are great overclockers, or I just got lucky.

Saw this thread over at hardocp (borrowed the title too  :blink: )

Maybe a mod would like to make this a sticky.  But hopefully it will get some use.  Come here and brag about what you have overclocked (cpu, vcard, etc)!  List all the specs...orginal speed, final speed, fsb, cpu coltage, used to cool, etc.  You know them all.

Here's mine.  P4 1.8a overclocked to 2.4 @ 133 fsb (333).  Right now its at the default voltage, and using the wonderful intel hsf.  Pretty solid for the past few days.  Running around 36 C.  I tried uping the fsb, but she wouldn't post, so I think this is as high as it will go without raising the voltage.

Let's see yours!

506024[/snapback]

Same thing here, a big performence boost in CPU intesitive games, like HL2.

Running an AMD Sempron 3100+ Socket 754 1.8GHz overclocked to 2.1GHz by raising the FSB from 200 to 233MHz and increasing CPU/HT voltage +0.1v (1.4v-->1.5v) for stable overclock.

Mainboard is Gigabyte K8NS.

• 2 weeks later...

I am running all stock parts. This is the highest I could go without instability with the second rate OCZ PC2 4300 Value Series memory. I am however pleased with the the FSB I could achieve, take a look; over 1200 mhz! My board is an ASUS P5WD2 Premium.

post-30870-1123540810_thumb.jpg

post-30870-1123541261_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zucker2k

My new CPU, and i just cant hold myself back :happy:

Im pretty shuffed by the score in SiSoft :)

As you see, SiSoft is basically the only program i know of at the moment which uses both cores

The majority of programs such as SuperPi splits the load into 1/2 so its just 50% CPU usage

x23qp.th.jpg

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=31493