New Vista icons?

Post the actual Aurora screen, because I could swear the shading looked like this (this is NOT real, just a quick three minute job done in PSPX):

post-99705-1162419739.png

:huh: I have absolutely no idea how a mix of blue and green, rampant glassiness, plus an icon with flower, has anything to do with girls and gays.

Unless you think everything must be manly by having a monotone coloured OS. :rolleyes:

if they want to make it manly they should just put guns all over it, and DEATH in big letters every time it should say Windows

if they want to make it manly they should just put guns all over it, and DEATH in big letters every time it should say Windows

then Freak power will be complaing that it's to childish or "inappropriate" for children or may be even people in gendal. :rolleyes:

then Freak power will be complaing that it's to childish or "inappropriate" for children or may be even people in gendal. :rolleyes:

No, Freak Power wants Icons any good Linux distribution has it...looks neat and pro...

No, Freak Power wants Icons any good Linux distribution has it...looks neat and pro...

Wow, you got GUTS to come here after what you said and nonchantly act like nothing happens...

Well, I'm here to tell you...

GET LOST!

Nobody wants to see you!

You make sexist comments like that, YOU ARE OVER.

I'm ****ing BISEXUAL, for god's sakes!

YOU PERSONALLY OFFENDED ME!

Get lost. Forever.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

so you want icons that look like they are from the 3x and 9x days? that to me says wtf. icons now a days are sposto fit in with everyday life. now i agree some of the new icons should have had more thought in it such as media player and less flowers ( almost every icon has them and its to munch ). but the majordy of the vista icons look great.

how about to sum it all up and have some happy tree friends characters. there you'll get flowers, blood, guts, may be a few guns. then we could all be happy! :rolleyes:

What's really surprising to me is that I'll get a warning for pointing out someone's illiteracy but someone who makes an ignorant, hateful, inflammatory comment gets anything less than instant ban.

Think about the large customer section: they will like the icons! And anyway, who would ever look at big program icons? The only time you see them is when you want to launch a program, and when you want to launch a program, you launch it, so you'll probably just forget the icons straight away until you want to launch another icon.

- And BTW Freak_Power, you offended many people (including me) by saying that! Watch your words please!

Wow, you got GUTS to come here after what you said and nonchantly act like nothing happens...

Well, I'm here to tell you...

GET LOST!

Nobody wants to see you!

You make sexist comments like that, YOU ARE OVER.

I'm ****ing BISEXUAL, for god's sakes!

YOU PERSONALLY OFFENDED ME!

Get lost. Forever.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

uhh... calm down.

if you watch "the office" you'd see how michael calls people "faggy" when they like any movie other than die hard :)

he's not the first person to ever say "that's gay" so .. let it go, eh?

Now I heard one of the new bulids features a whole new set of icons. I was over at Paul's site and found this graphic:

post-123716-1162235261_thumb.jpg

Could these be some of the new icons?

I was sent an email a couple of days ago with the new icons... they looks nice but, I prefer the original ones, these look a little MAC OS to me... not that I am knocking a MAC mind, god forbid. :| :cry: :blush:

What about people that have 15" screen (majority of pc users)

I can't see the screen properly :blink: Just to damn big :whistle:

15" screens? those havent been the majority since the late 1990's.. 17" at minimum now at 19" is the standard anymore

15" screens? those havent been the majority since the late 1990's.. 17" at minimum now at 19" is the standard anymore

I wasn't talking about the most sold at the moment.... but what the majority of the people have

and actually i have a 15" flat lcd so its a 17" ;)

But its ok, nevermind :huh:

I wasn't talking about the most sold at the moment.... but what the majority of the people have

and actually i have a 15" flat lcd so its a 17" ;)

But its ok, nevermind :huh:

A LCD Screen listed at 17" is 17" of VIEWABLE area.

A CRT Screen listed at 17" is 15.5-15.8" VIEWABLE area.

A 15" LCD isn't a 17" LCD and a 17" isn't a 19" ... yeesh

Office team and Windows Vista team are two different stories...

Office 2007 looks as supposed to...modern, professional look and feel.

Windows Vista looks like a painting done by kindergarden kids...maybe Microsoft should ship perfume along with Vista..saying enjoy our flower icons and the smell with our new ultimate perfume for man and woman.

Office 2007 is kick ass product...

:sleep:

there's something you can't pirate! i was kinda hoping they made it a clear case like the new icons featured on page 1 of this thread. hell I might just buy it for that case!

I have some weird feelings that Vista will leak in the next three days... :blink: