New Vista icons?

I have some weird feelings that Vista will leak in the next three days... :blink:

why the "three"? why the specific number? :p know something???? :ninja:

Vista WILL leak within the month... sooner or later.

Wow, you got GUTS to come here after what you said and nonchantly act like nothing happens...

Well, I'm here to tell you...

GET LOST!

Nobody wants to see you!

You make sexist comments like that, YOU ARE OVER.

I'm ****ing BISEXUAL, for god's sakes!

YOU PERSONALLY OFFENDED ME!

Get lost. Forever.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Whoa, I just wanted to apologize for this. I had a bad day yesterday, and freak_power pushed me over the edge (not literally, mind you :p ) - but I shouldn't have taken his comment so personally, nor should I have acted so angry.

So, yeah. Sorry for being overreactive - but those comments were truly unnecessary.

Thanks for your understanding.

-Andy

Whoa, I just wanted to apologize for this. I had a bad day yesterday, and freak_power pushed me over the edge (not literally, mind you :p ) - but I shouldn't have taken his comment so personally, nor should I have acted so angry.

So, yeah. Sorry for being overreactive - but those comments were truly unnecessary.

Thanks for your understanding.

-Andy

haha what the hell

That case is wikid, and the icons are nice. Still not enough to warrant the huge price.

think about it:

In Vista Ultimate:

• It includes ALL features found in the step down versons of vista. ( ie; home basic, Home premium, busnius )
  • Ultimate Extras, whitch is kind of a Plus! pack for vista with an added twist: Download items stright from the internet via brodband internet conection.
  • It will be installed on systems with at least 1GB of ram, 120-160GB HD, decadated graphics card,Dual core Processer,etc.

So add that all that up, and include any "secreat" features that microsoft may be hidding for ultimate at the launch in january and it will equal the $400 price tag.

It includes ALL features found in the step down versons of vista. ( ie; home basic, Home premium, busnius )

OK. +$0 over the next most expensive version.

Ultimate Extras, whitch is kind of a Plus! pack for vista with an added twist: Download items stright from the internet via brodband internet conection.

Not sure where you're getting that info. Plus pack? Worthless. +$0

It will be installed on systems with at least 1GB of ram, 120-160GB HD, decadated graphics card,Dual core Processer,etc.

:| Also not sure where you're getting that info. But it's irrelevant. +$0

So add that all that up, and include any "secreat" features that microsoft may be hidding for ultimate at the launch in january and it will equal the $400 price tag.

"Secret" features that MS "might" be hiding? LOL. +$0

Final tally? $0 + $0 + $0 + $0 =.............................. $0 Total!

The way I see it, Vista Ultimate, as you have described it, is not worth a single penny above other versions.

OK. +$0 over the next most expensive version.

Not sure where you're getting that info. Plus pack? Worthless. +$0

dude its commen sence, ultimate extras is like a plus pack. it's just what i think. don't take things all sersouly.

:| Also not sure where you're getting that info. But it's irrelevant. +$0

ummm commen sence. do you expect vista to be installed on systems with 128 MB ram 40GB HD? I think not.

"Secret" features that MS "might" be hiding? LOL. +$0

you never know....

Final tally? $0 + $0 + $0 + $0 =.............................. $0 Total!

The way I see it, Vista Ultimate, as you have described it, is not worth a single penny above other versions.

So please dont critize my opinions, and asking me where i got all this info, some if it is commen sence so...

eh, if people don't want to pay for ultimate no need to try and convince them. it's not gonna make or break MS so just let them buy the Windows Reduced Media Edition (ha!) and then pay the difference to ultimate later when they realize that was the right choice :)

every body thinks they have to pay $400 for Vista.

this is not the case.

vista should only cost $200-250 range (home, home premium)

as always there are people that well spend an extra $9000 on their ferrari to get glowing neon lights under the gas and brake pedals. an extra $100 to get chrome lining on thier new ps3s. $250 for the perfect Brad Pitt haircut. its made for people that have the money and can spend it. because they need to buy these thigns to feel special. and they have the money and they will.

Windows Vista Ultimate is Windows Vista Rich@$$White Version lol.

so not everyone needs ultimate.

Remember to some people (not me of course), the price doesn't matter, because they'll be getting it "off the back of a lorry" so to speak.

Well yeah thats true, but the fact remains, there are people who will pay for it, but people like me, simply can't afford it.

and people like me who know that other people just like me will crack the s*** out of vista so we can get it for free ...the one who made the price 400$ for ultimate is a sick old ******...and needs to be shot in the head...quicker as possible..the price will make the warez bigger then ever...there's a patch and crack for everyting this days...

In romania 400$ is not like in US ... 400$ in us = over 600 here (compared to our income) the inteligence that made the prices wories me ...fo real ...

Is anyone actually going to justify why they NEED Ultimate but can't pay for it? Or are they too big-headed/1337/12-years-old to do so?

Upgrade to Home Premium from your XP license, since that's all you need, or just shut up if you're running a pirated version. No one cares.

Is anyone actually going to justify why they NEED Ultimate but can't pay for it? Or are they too big-headed/1337/12-years-old to do so?

Upgrade to Home Premium from your XP license, since that's all you need, or just shut up if you're running a pirated version. No one cares.

Why buy second class, when there are better versions out. Thats why I want Ultimate.

Windows Vista Ultimate is Windows Vista Rich@$$White Version lol.

Keep the racist crap out of here.

Anyways - As cool as ultimate seems, I just haven't seen anything that justifies it for me personally, but I think the price of it scales well with the other editions. What is the big complaint? Software that runs your computer for years to come is going to cost a lot.

Edited by jb23fan

I don't care what it has. Its still too expensive.

Well yeah thats true, but the fact remains, there are people who will pay for it, but people like me, simply can't afford it.

Why buy second class, when there are better versions out. Thats why I want Ultimate.

Not getting on you personally, everyone in general. If you cannot afford tt then dont buy it get a cheaper version, dont complain about it.

Why buy second class, when there are better versions out.

Why not buy second class if you cannot afford the version higher?

The reason i need ultimate is the same as need xp pro, because one day I'll find something I want to do which isn't supported in the windows version I've got, such as xp home has hundreds of problems like bad security by default, no group policy editor, no remote desktop, no IIS, and I've used all of those and in some cases I've had to pull some features over from an xp pro box onto a friends xp home box just to give them a certain function (like remote desktop, and IIS (where I tried and failed)).

I'm very surprised MS hasn't done a "pay monthly" licencing scheme for consumers, seeing all their new activation fetures this could easily be achieved. They could possibly also do it for other ms software on the machine, or they could even bill you per minute that the software is running, if they were feeling really harsh. This would keep the initial cost of PC's down, and encourage more people to buy them. (kinda the same as sky boxes) I expect MS isn't doing this simply because it's too much bother collecting money from consumers rather than OEM's.