Zune Theme Modified To True Royale Black Theme!

I am going to be making v3 with a blue style instead of orange but I will have both. I myself also like the blue so it will be near the same color of the progress bar on v2. I will also change all other accents of the theme so that the blue replaces the orange. If anyone has any other ideas let me know! This theme probably won't be ready until the weekend (so you're stuck with v2 :p) as I have some work to do on my website. I think this blue style will be the best looking Royale mod ever!

FifthE1ement :alien:

I am going to be making v3 with a blue style instead of orange but I will have both. I myself also like the blue so it will be near the same color of the progress bar on v2. I will also change all other accents of the theme so that the blue replaces the orange. If anyone has any other ideas let me know! This theme probably won't be ready until the weekend (so you're stuck with v2 :p) as I have some work to do on my website. I think this blue style will be the best looking Royale mod ever!

Thank You Very Much for all you work on this theme it is very much appreciated and look forward to using it whenever its available. :p

Sounds cools mate, if you need some help with things, just mail/pm me. :laugh:

Right on dude!!

Nice work peter!

Hey everyone, should I change the button close color to blue to or leave it the orange/red color?

Dark Blue To Blue :yes:

Nice work peter!

Hey everyone, should I change the button close color to blue to or leave it the orange/red color?

Personally, I think it sould should match that blue (just a bit lighter) that you had for the progress bar graphic and and darken the blue up for hover and clicked states. Maybe make the lighter blacks in the them a little more black. It would be nice if it more closely matched the darkness of the media player 11 toolbar.

just make a zune theme with the media player 11 colors, black and blue, with the blue start button and blue progress bars, and the x for closing the windows try putting them blue too... that orange sucks

Nice work peter!

The color blue is often used to highlight "information" within Windows. Therefore, it makes sense to apply the color to the start button, progress bars, and even tab highlights. It's a logical alternative to the color green. However, I'd suggest you stick with the red close button in the caption bars.

whats the buzzzzz....tell me what ahh happpennnn ;)

I am definitely going to have to watch this spot for the blue/black version. Don't really care too much for the orange in the current one. Looking forward to it!

I am definitely going to have to watch this spot for the blue/black version. Don't really care too much for the orange in the current one. Looking forward to it!

Me too. Any news?