Official Gender / Sexual Orientation SuperPoll

Neowin's Official Gender / Sexual Orientation SuperPoll for 2007  

1,760 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Swift_Monkey

Male who loves Females. :yes:

Mmmmmm Boobies.... :woot: :rofl:

MrCobra

Man who like women. IMO, anything else is nasty.

+John.

Male heterosexual

b0m8er

Heterosexual male

• 2 weeks later...
enriq760

Wow! it's been a while since I have posted.. (: Anyways..

Male who likes males.. :)

• 3 weeks later...
CABHATSMARSP6776a

hmm this threads a lil old... but anyways... ever wonder why male and female exist? and are different? and the only way to naturally reproduce is with a male/female couple? also, where did a lot of the stds come from? the way im seeing this is that straight=the way it's supposed to be. Im not looking down/shunning/abusing anyone here. just wondering if someone can convince me that its possible to any other way naturally

anyway

me=male+my girl

snyper

lol!

there is every sexual orientation represented on teh neowins except lesbians....

that sucks.

The Dark Knight

Im a male, and i love my wife.

• 2 weeks later...
DR3AMxCATCHER

Man who loves females.

Naughty Dog

My weakness is cute Caucasian chicks with the right balance of you know what...

MtnDewCodeRedFreak

Oh sheesh. Why must you, Fred the Supervisor, start a nosy thread like this?

Just my humble opinion, but everyone should mind their own businesses.

Even I think my own sexual orientation is none of anyone's beeswax. By the way, I just love to leave the others thinking like, "Is he ...?" Makes it more fun though. *snickers*

Remember, there *are* guys that look and act straight, but are bi/gay themselves.

kevbo

Just my humble opinion, but everyone should mind their own businesses.

Even I think my own sexual orientation is none of anyone's beeswax. By the way, I just love to leave the others thinking like, "Is he ...?" Makes it more fun though. *snickers*

Remember, there *are* guys that look and act straight, but are bi/gay themselves.

ARE you gay? j/k... It's fine that you don't want to share, but why bother posting? It's obvious that others are comfortable sharing...

hmm this threads a lil old... but anyways... ever wonder why male and female exist? and are different? and the only way to naturally reproduce is with a male/female couple? also, where did a lot of the stds come from? the way im seeing this is that straight=the way it's supposed to be. Im not looking down/shunning/abusing anyone here. just wondering if someone can convince me that its possible to any other way naturally

anyway

me=male+my girl

Well, there are plenty of animals in nature that exhibit homosexual tendencies...

gtho

Male who loves his fiance more than life and has loved other females before but has forgotten

James7

male who loves females, and would love to love more than one female at once, maybe twins, maybe tonight, maybe now. but thats a fantasy i know will never come true unless i pay lots of money, and i am poor! help!! :blink:

Paulstorm
ARE you gay? j/k... It's fine that you don't want to share, but why bother posting? It's obvious that others are comfortable sharing...

Well, there are plenty of animals in nature that exhibit homosexual tendencies...

Maybe he shared in the actual poll. :)

My favourite 'natural' report of homosexuality in nature...a pack of lions I believe it was and how when the pack reached a certain population; the next generation of males had a higher tendancy to be homosexual...

Fred Derf

I don't care really. There were threads created by members in previous years and I was only interesting in making this an inclusive poll.

xanonline

anyway

me=male+my girl

If everyone were to reproduce, the world would be so overpopulated it wouldn't be able to sustain itself, but for the current population to sustain itself you still need to have people to work and take part in society, so in effect populations shouldn't exceed what they can handle because if they try to, less people would be reproducing. Similar to what Paulstorm said. Only so many lions/lioness' can be fed, but you still need lions to hunt for food...

Just my thoughts..

mdtaUK

Male who likes both here. Girls look very hot, but guys are better to be with (if ya know what i mean!)

Paulstorm
Male who likes both here. Girls look very hot, but guys are better to be with (if ya know what i mean!)

ROFL! Thats why I like dating bi guys right there ^^. ;-) and w00t for Mikey...if every gay/bi guy was straight...imagine the additional population influx. WOW.

I'd be very curious to know how things are *today* in China with regards to the total homosexual population. They currently have a problem where by there are like three men for every woman in the country.

petroid
I'm a teenage male who prefers the funnel to the tunnel.

Now now, girls have poopers too ;)

I'll lock in B, Eddie... Male who likes female...

Blaine

Male / Male :blush:

Tantawi

A male who likes females.

funkymunky

Male who likes your girlfriend ;) hehe

pepsihabbit

male. straight and proud!