Official Gender / Sexual Orientation SuperPoll

Neowin's Official Gender / Sexual Orientation SuperPoll for 2007  

1,760 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

thailer

I'm a dude that likes dudes :)

Guy power (lol that sounds funny)

Blaine
I'm a dude that likes dudes :)

Guy power (lol that sounds funny)

Go us :p

Paulstorm

LOL Guy Power?

:-) we could say something else in the place of 'guy power' but that wouldn't be appropriate here... ;-)

SubjectDelta

A female who likes both...

duntkno

a guy who likes a girl that likes both .. ^^ cough cough.

SubjectDelta
a guy who likes a girl that likes both .. ^^ cough cough.

:laugh:

SacrificialSoldier

^Just got hit on! :D

baskingridge

i am a small female horse that prefers homo sapien lesbians

SubjectDelta

^^^Homosapien is one word

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
dip_8246

19 yr old male that likes males also

aubaine

This is amazing - 18% GLBT population on Neowin. I'm honestly a little shocked myself.

xpablo
This is amazing - 18% GLBT population on Neowin. I'm honestly a little shocked myself.

Your not the only one, who's shocked, but I don't care ...

I'm not homophonic and couldn't care less what a person sexual orientation is unless, your my girlfriend or close friend.

All except one of my friends are straight, the only one is a female friend who is bi, I've tried to get something happening with her and her friends, me being a straight male and all,

her and I have had our nights, but her girlfriends are 100% lesbians and i'm not allowed to participate :cry: (most of them are too butch for me anyhow)

ninjamunky

Actually, it's 18% of the number of people who took the poll, about 750, whereas Neowin has many thousands of users. And this is by no means a controlled sampled of the Neowin population that may accurately represent the whole ;) Perhaps the percent is so high because that part of the Neowin population felt the urge to share their sexuality more than the other part, straight-oriented users; also to be taken into account is chance, the fact that some users rarely view this part of the forum or catch sight of the threads posted here.

aubaine
Actually, it's 18% of the number of people who took the poll, about 750, whereas Neowin has many thousands of users. And this is by no means a controlled sampled of the Neowin population that may accurately represent the whole ;) Perhaps the percent is so high because that part of the Neowin population felt the urge to share their sexuality more than the other part, straight-oriented users; also to be taken into account is chance, the fact that some users rarely view this part of the forum or catch sight of the threads posted here.

I fully understand that, but it still seems to me that, just by sheer numbers alone and not making assumptions about people's behavior, 750 is a decent percentage of the Neowin population. I'm not going to hazard a range here, but at the very least, Neowin has an "average" amount of LGBT users compared to the general population.

Paulstorm

agreed -- I think the people who gravitate towards this poll may be biased in our (LGBT) direction...say that bias is worth 8%...we're still talking an average of around 10% which is what seems is an agreed to number of the LGBT population as a whole.

Damn. :) So any fellow Neowinians in LA wanna hang out? haha

• 3 weeks later...
charburble

i am sooo interested in females they are soo sexy

TheNay

Male who likes males ;) But i'm open minded to doing it with a girl.... again.. lol

I could never have another relationship with a woman tho, too much work, it's like a 2nd job for me. lol

minkcar

Male who likes males

• 2 weeks later...
Huleboeren

Male who likes females.

But I voted Male who likes males :ermm:

• 2 weeks later...
jimbo12141

19 yr old Male, who likes females

myrhymeandreason

Male, likes males. :)

I think there should also be an age option, just to make it more interesting. (I am 15).

bryonhowley

Male who likes Males..

kickenchicken360

15 yr male.. whole loves males

and no im not confused for those that would like to know why im gay at a young age, which really isnt young :D

• 2 weeks later...