Vista Forceware 97.27 out

ha? so let me get this straight .. nvidia released 96.88 yesterday .. someone on guru3d released 97.19 also yesterday AND someone released 97.22 also yesterday and you happen to come across 97.27 today :/ .. umm and iam betting this also doesnt support 1440x900 .. iam also guessing this is a moded inf done by you or someone else and not an actualy 97 release? or is it?

ha? so let me get this straight .. nvidia released 96.88 yesterday .. someone on guru3d released 97.19 also yesterday AND someone released 97.22 also yesterday and you happen to come across 97.27 today :/ .. umm and iam betting this also doesnt support 1440x900 .. iam also guessing this is a moded inf done by you or someone else and not an actualy 97 release? or is it?

Have you tried installing the driver for your monitor to get that resolution?

THX Trebuin! These seem to be leaked drivers with Control Panel, OpenGL and everything. File version is really 97.27, but these doesn't seem to support all the cards yet. And there is text "nightly build" inside one file so not final, but seem to be close :).

Edited by Joni_78

[X]-bYtE: yes i have i have a benq FP92W the driver installs fine .. the only problem is i can only get the 1440x900 resolution if i use the 96.33 drivers anything higher or lower will not work with that resolution

Please any mirrors other than Megaupload? :( they always say no download slots available...

Thanks.

Edited by Tantawi

its the native res for 19" widescreen monitors

Yeah I know that, but what makes it different from say... 1280x800... as far as driver support goes? What makes it different from 1234x789 or any other custom resolution - isn't it all the same to the GPU?

Hmmm... TV-out picture quality is still crap with PAL TVs, dunno if it's because there is only 29 and 30 Hz supported.

Nevermind, I should have rebooted like it told me to do :blush: .

Edited by Joni_78

Yeah I know that, but what makes it different from say... 1280x800... as far as driver support goes? What makes it different from 1234x789 or any other custom resolution - isn't it all the same to the GPU?

The screen is much clearer when using the native resolution.

I loaded few second ago the older 97.17... *sigh*

Anyone tested them? not personnal but a member with 5 posts (2 deleted) that post drivers from Megaupload...

okay.. here's the thing- i just installed these latest drivers and tried to compare it with latest WHQL from nVidia (for Vista ofc). i could see some improovements, which is good, but, when i do ALT+TAB in game to drop me in the desktop, screen starts to flicker as mad! i sure hope we're going to see the new version which would fix this soon :)

just my humble opinion :B

Well after finally being able to download them, they aren't that bad tbh, yea not as good as XP Drivers, but these will keep me in Vista till better ones come out :happy:

Only tested Doom3 and HalfLife2 so far though...

hello i have a geforce 8800 gtx and i was wondering if this driver also work with this card? i saw in this post someone modded the inf file so every card is supported but does this also work?

ty