The PRE game fun...

I was going over the video with a mate and he noticed something...

At 39 there is no glasses logo...

post-155942-1167258552_thumb.jpg

At 45 there is.....

post-155942-1167258577_thumb.jpg

And at 47, its gone again....

post-155942-1167258601_thumb.jpg

Then loki says "the vanishing point, that where things dissapear"

he wonders if this is of any relevance

Simsie

Edit: I am sorry, that's 00:58, not 1:38. I was looking that the wrong figure.

Disregard the first comment, I was looking at the wrong figure. 00:58 is correct. Just quoting this in case you have not noticed my edit earlier.

The word here is 'remember'.

Edited by stephantom

Doesn't one of the Microsoft Age of Empires games involve the God Loki?

http://www.vanishingpointgame.com/assets/bin/...

(something I found kinda useless though)

Loki is a character from the Norse Mythology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loki

That's why it is mentioned on that game

OUR loki is more.. a Loki from popular culture

"Portrayals of Loki in modern culture vary wildly, from villainous and malicious trickster to benevolent yet mischievous hero."

While surfing in wikipedia, found other curiosities 'bout Loki..

LOKI, a family of cryptographic block ciphers - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOKI

whoisloki? :D

Edited by Jo

I think the disappearing logo on the glasses is relavent. In the frames where the logo disappeared the pixelation looks odd. The only other way to explain this is a natural occurance where because of the light and the angel at which you see something things can "disappear" one thing that comes to mind are the stripes on a Tazmainian tiger (thats sort of a nikname for the animal I can remember the actual name for the life of me) the stripes would disappear and reappear based on the angel at which the animal was relative to your eyes. But I think most likly...and the context of what she is saying kinda gives it off for me... the pixels were edited and it is a clue.

At 39 there is no glasses logo...

At 45 there is.....

And at 47, its gone again....

Then loki says "the vanishing point, that where things dissapear"

After various replays, I'm inclined to believe that it's a trick of the lighting on the logo. If the video producers were that meticulous about post production, they would have edited out the now infamous "man on the side & orange extension cord" scene.

For now I'd rather concentrate on those darn candy wrappers and her sketch notebook.

CODE1: wh0isl0ki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Leads to initial puzzle

CODE2: iw4nttwinyou >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Leads to 1800-736-9085 (PIN 35813) Leads to directory 1

CODE3: 3scap3grav1ty ?or? 3akix3ozidd1b >>> Leads to (smat ar-as) zenith directory 2

CODE4: wh0isl0ki(new puzzle) >>>>>>>>>>> Leads to directory 3

CODE5: imm0rtaliz3m3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> By reading sound graph leads to directory 4

DIRECTORY1: http://www.vanishingpointgame.com/antepenultimate/

DIRECTORY2: http://vanishingpointgame.com/zenith/

DIRECTORY3: http://vanishingpointgame.com/biography/ ?or? http://vanishingpointgame.com/rpiiajsuy/

DIRECTORY4: http://vanishingpointgame.com/file/

Found this on page 31

Why do they have 2 keywords htat leads us to Zenith directory and 2 kaywords that leads us to the Biography page? Is it 2 keywords to everything or just to these two? and in that case, why to:hmmm:? :hmmm:

For now I'd rather concentrate on those darn candy wrappers and her sketch notebook.

Anyone wanna do a search for "candy wrappers" images and see what those 4 are? :D

That's pretty unmistakable...the logo clearly is only visible at one point in the video. You can also get a pretty clear view of that side of the glasses right the beginning when she's in the bathroom and at the end. There is no logo in those parts either. It's not the lighting because you can still see the shiny metal piece on the inside of the frame in all the shots.

Found this on page 31

Why do they have 2 keywords htat leads us to Zenith directory and 2 kaywords that leads us to the Biography page? Is it 2 keywords to everything or just to these two? and in that case, why to these? :hmmm:

It just so happened that there was a key, and then it was changed, but both of them got solved, so they both lead to the same directory. and thats they case for both directories.

I'm with konamouse on this - I think the glasses logo is a lighting issue and we shouldn't focus on it. I may be proved wrong but Microsoft isn't in the habit of product placement of other companies and I doubt this would be let through.

It just so happened that there was a key, and then it was changed, but both of them got solved, so they both lead to the same directory. and thats they case for both directories.

Then`, why did they change them?

Ok look at the sweet wrappers from 00:22 to 00:25 in the video you see the change direction? is was the diamond then a T shape the the diamond again image _>

post-181811-1167262229_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality

Edited by gxblast

www.vanishingpoint.com

www.wineflower.com

www.colorfulkoi.com

These domains are all owned by the same owner as www.vanishingpoint.com. I recently discovered www.colorfulkoi.com and find it very interesting that at the bottom of the page it encourages those in the area to access their WIFI.

Since we will have our website on location it would only be fair to share our high speed internet access with those who don't have internet access or are limited to insanely slow dialup access. So, for those within range, who are supporting us they will be given access to our high speed wireless internet for as long as your support lasts.

There is a map link provided. If anyone is in the Liberty, MO area I suggest driving out there with a laptop and seeing if there are any interesting WIFI hot spots.

Also note the ironic anagram-esque name of colorfulkoi, the fact that they "only do business online", and the japanese references.

www.vanishingpoint.com

www.wineflower.com

www.colorfulkoi.com

These domains are all owned by the same owner as www.vanishingpoint.com. I recently discovered www.colorfulkoi.com and find it very interesting that at the bottom of the page it encourages those in the area to access their WIFI.

There is a map link provided. If anyone is in the Liberty, MO area I suggest driving out there with a laptop and seeing if there are any interesting WIFI hot spots.

Also note the ironic anagram-esque name of colorfulkoi, the fact that they "only do business online", and the japanese references.

We just do not know if it has any relationship with the vanishingpointgame.com :/

Two things were taught to me when I first started playing ARGs.

Check the source code. Check the Whois info. Neither of these are consistent w/ known game sites - a good indication that these sites are not part of VPG (VanishingPointGame).

The main site was registered more than a couple of years ago, the servers are different, and the registers personal information is freely available (please don't call him). Therefore, they are considered OOG (Out Of Game).

However, I'm sure the site owners are enjoying a huge increase in web hits....might increase their placement for SEO (Search Engine Optimization, another term that ARGs taught me when we poked around a proclaimed "reality tv show in the making" last year).

"colorful koi" sounds like a site selling Japanse pond fish. :D

Ok look at the sweet wrappers from 00:22 to 00:25 in the video you see the change direction? is was the diamond then a T shape the the diamond again image _>

post-181811-1167262923_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality

I think it is important and just incase some one missed it :) also notice the change in shadow maybe thats the quality?

The strongest visual of the entire video is when she's talking on the phone and her profile is in direct juxtaposition to the bird of paradise http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strelitzia. The video is 1min 38sec long. Half of that is 48 seconds. The very center of the video is at 49 seconds. At 49 she says "vanishing point tag". The vanishing point is a type of center or Zenith, horizon. Is there something special about the center of the vid. What?s the deal with that flower being so prominently displayed?

What?s with the (chocolate) wrappers? She says Vegas is a profitable place if you have a good memory as they show the wrappers she sais "look".

What’s with the (chocolate) wrappers? She says Vegas is a profitable place if you have a good memory as they show the wrappers she sais "look".

Look at the placing of the wrappers in each of the frames, im sure this has to be some thing link to somthing else let me analyse the video more.

EDIT: Also looking at the Glasses and the D&G logo, it is stiil their as you can actually see it is slightly darker. Looks inconstant... hmmm bad editing? or lighting?

post-181811-1167263992.jpg

Edited by gxblast

www.vanishingpoint.com

www.wineflower.com

www.colorfulkoi.com

I agree with you, the chances that they would be 0.2 miles apart also indicates something.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...&iwloc=addr

wow, that lkoi thing is weird... it could just be a coincidence, but I dunno

why would they use another company to register those domains if they are really related?

wow, that lkoi thing is weird... it could just be a coincidence, but I dunno

why would they use another company to register those domains if they are really related?

one way to find out people. yea, i didnt know the mid west was a breading ground for koi fish ether. I learn something new every day.

The pattern is, ciphers have been received via mail, the ciphers have revealed answers to clues given in the video.

Edited by dogfood