The PRE game fun...

I emailed Loki at Loki@vanishingpointgame.com and got a reply.

The email said:

Life is a mix of work and play. You've found play...

~L

That's what everybody got.

And can anyone help me get into the irc i try to go to it from the wiki but it says irc is not a registered protocal

all I know is that it's basically a chat and that their are different irc clients. I don't know which to download, where to download them, or if i need a specific one to use for this chat. Any help would be nice.

That's what everybody got.

And can anyone help me get into the irc i try to go to it from the wiki but it says irc is not a registered protocal

Google mIRC, download it and type in vanishing

actually thers a little more to it than that, but the easiast way u can do it is go to www.unfiction.com/chat type in ur username and in channel type #vanishing, and hit connect

an amd factory in germany, and when you search for "murmuring rock project" in google, the first thing you get is a wiki entry having to do with a "murmuring rock" somewhere in germany...coincidence? possibly, but who knows...

It says try harder then listen carefully in one of the emails; and then in her bio it says 3.1416 thats HARDER then you think. I tried sending a messages to her with Pi and the number 4 emails in total so far no reply.

Well...i've brought up a TON of cancelled microsoft projects. Many of them recent....

Nothing regarding Lorelai though or a murmuring rock. Although searches through both have brought me these names.

Longhorn Project (which was cancelled to make way for Vista), A web server called Proteus, another project called "Mythica" the suspended WinFS project for Vista, a secrutiy patch (worthless), a GNU project, and a Windows Media player 11 prject named Polaris.

If ANY of that can help you then run with it.

lucky guys =P

I heard rumours she was actually at CES

im guessing she didnt give any info away?

Yeah she was at CES, she does work for Microsoft Windows Client after all...

Nah no info, I asked her out for dinner at 6:30 on Tuesday but she was busy ;)

Yeah she was at CES, she does work for Microsoft Windows Client after all...

Nah no info, I asked her out for dinner at 6:30 on Tuesday but she was busy ;)

lol, you think she will come to london for the trafalgar square event? on that note, are you going to the trafalgar square event?

Hey guys, I have no idea if this has anything to do with anything but Loki Management Systems is a company partnered with microsoft. The company is in washington, one of the answers to a puzzle. The contact numbers all end with 5654 like in the fax (which spells loki). They are also announcing a new product?

Hey guys, I have no idea if this has anything to do with anything but Loki Management Systems is a company partnered with microsoft. The company is in washington, one of the answers to a puzzle. The contact numbers all end with 5654 like in the fax (which spells loki). They are also announcing a new product?

Nice job how did you figure that out?