[Soccer] Winter Transfer Window

So who do you think your teams will buy in the window or who do you hope your teams buy?...:)

I hope West Ham buy alot of players that can sure up the leakiness that the team currently has :pinch: ...Plus it seems Mascherano will be going...shame I liked him :(

Clint Dempsey could be coming to Fulham if he can sort out his visa. I've read Norwegian defender Per Nilsson might be arriving too and Roma striker Vincenzo Montella on loan but we'll wait and see. It's a shame Masherano isn't staying in the Premiership, I think Tevez would do well in the Premiership just not at West Ham but I don't think he'll be moving anywhere right now.

Clint Dempsey could be coming to Fulham if he can sort out his visa. I've read Norwegian defender Per Nilsson might be arriving too and Roma striker Vincenzo Montella on loan but we'll wait and see. It's a shame Masherano isn't staying in the Premiership, I think Tevez would do well in the Premiership just not at West Ham but I don't think he'll be moving anywhere right now.

Yeah I agree about Tevez...what he needs is a good set of games to play in...strange thing is when he does get on the pitch for West Ham he changes the perplexion of the game...it gets faster and he puts alot of pressure on the oppositions defense...I would rather Mascherano stay then Tevez to be honest...but I think a loan to Juventus would be on the cards for Mascherano rather then transfer tho I heard that Argentinian FA might get FIFA to change rules just for him...lol

Clint Dempsey is amazing I seen some MLS matches with him in and he is fast would be a good signing :yes:

No idea who pompey may be getting.

Matthew Upson is not going to sign another contract at Brum, so he may just join another club in Jan if his current contract can be brought or what ever.

Andr?s D'Alessandro might have another loan at portsmouth, in the local paper it is reported he would like to come back. Fair enough, probley likes the english game more. But we would have to play him in the middle, as Taylor is in such good form we can't move him to left back or out of the starting line up.

I heard some rumor that Liverpool is going to do a shock bid for...Beckham :pinch: I really really really hope that's not true as he is worthless. If you could sub as much as you want in soccer like you can in basketball, he could probably be subbed in for free kicks and that's ALL. Most overrated player of all time.

K, end of my rant. I think the Reds will secure Defoe. I don't know how, but he would be a great addition. Crouch to Newcastle? Doesn't look like Benitez favors him anymore so it could happen :/

I also think you'll see movement in Chelsea -- namely Shevchencko :sleep:

Hmm...

Hope Man U don't go crazy on the transfers unlike Chelsea. I think that we should leave Hargreaves for now and get a good experienced Defensive Midfielder. Namely Bernd Sniejder (I have no idea how you spell it) and maybe a decent striker in the form of Defoe, Bent etc...

So who do you think your teams will buy in the window or who do you hope your teams buy?...:)

I hope West Ham buy alot of players that can sure up the leakiness that the team currently has :pinch: ...Plus it seems Mascherano will be going...shame I liked him :(

I hope West Ham replace the whole bloody team, we are hopeless. Currently 2-0 down against Reading... Oh dear oh dear...

But yeah we need AT LEAST 3 new decent defenders and 2 new midfielders. We need to start playing like a premiership team.

I'm just curious whether Lucas Neill (Australian defender) will join Liverpool FC ...

I too, hope Benitez isn't interested in Beckham ... :pinch:

And why doesn't Benitez favour Crouch? He's not that bad a player ... :huh:

I hope West Ham replace the whole bloody team, we are hopeless. Currently 2-0 down against Reading... Oh dear oh dear...

But yeah we need AT LEAST 3 new decent defenders and 2 new midfielders. We need to start playing like a premiership team.

Yeah I just checked the score and was disgusted again :(

5-0 now...haha this is a shambles...See you in the Championship!!!

Edit: make that 6-0

Edited by Rappy

I'm just curious whether Lucas Neill (Australian defender) will join Liverpool FC ...

I too, hope Benitez isn't interested in Beckham ... :pinch:

And why doesn't Benitez favour Crouch? He's not that bad a player ... :huh:

We probably will get Neill in January to be honest. Apparently, the DIC investment will not be completed to February, so I can see Rafa bring Neill in as temporary cover for Finnan then in the summer he will buy a very good right back, probably in Daniel Alves.

As for Beckham, I do not want a Manc with baggage at Liverpool Football Club thank you very much.

Owen Hargreaves to Manchester United hopefully. But I heard Bayern Munich want Gabriel Heinze as a part-transfer, and I would be gutted to see him go as he's a top player.

We should get Defoe as well as his finishing is top class.

In

Luis Boa Morte - Interesting transfer right there...not that I dont agree with it but its a interesting one probably who I wouldnt of initially gone for but there you go.

Alexis Smertin - Ex Chelsea and Charlton and a strong player so this would be cool and he would be a free so even better the more free's the better :D

Out

Javier Mascherano - To Liverpool?!?...cant see it happening but the Argentian FA say they can make Fifa turn their rules upside down so we'll wait on that...

There is a young Arsenal striker Anthony Stokes (18) Making alot of noise over here in Ireland. Hes playes a B International for Ireland, he s on loan to falkirk and socred 16 goals before Christmas. Charlton are reported to have offered 4 million euro for Him

EDIT Fee has being agreed!

^^ Yeah thats annoying because he is a great striker I was suprised more teams didnt come in for him...he's fast and clinical alot of teams need that sort of striker...think Charlton want him because Darren Bent will leave...