December Desktops

Rivak, what theme is that you are using? Also what Font and Icons are those? You desktop rocks

The theme is just a 3dcc scheme with Tclock2.

Font is verdana 7.

And the icons were converted from this page and i ResHacked them in.

What did you use to convert those icons? And that link to 3dcc theme give a bad file.

Made a few changes, showing y'dock and modified the wallpaper alot, but still as clean as a baby's butt.

WP: Heaven's Winter S2 Dreams 2002. The wing I found somewhere in my achive of stuff I did. Picture is a scan a friend did for me, dunno where he got it from though.

Visual Style: COCO

Shell: ge0SHell (skin: side bar 1.0 by me)

dec_2002_desktop_thumb.jpg

Click thumb to enlarge

I decided i will participate for the festive season hehe so here is a link to my current desktop, simple but it works. :)

Desktop (1024x768) (x2 shots)

(its a little big, its just because i took a shot of it without any windows open and with *i dont have dual monitors unfortunatley hehe)

I've been spending some time customizing my icons...hope you like...

Wallpaper: Nintendo Gamecube (obviously) - got it from a FREE Nintendo DVD promo disc

Theme: NxPro

Dock: Yz Dock with Snow E/Snow E 2 converted icons & other PNG's from various sites

Don't ask me how my wallpaper and taskbar blend in together. It ended up being a total coincidence that both the wallpaper and theme color were the same. Cool huh!

post-7-1039044571.gif