December Desktops

And Waketrs are you actually running a Mac?

Yes he is, there are quite of few of us here that post the real deal in this sea of emulation. :yes:

never have, never will use a mac style theme, I hate everything macish and its kids. :D

Idea here...How about if when people post their desktops, they post whatever programs theyre using with it ex: (windowsblinds, mobydock) This would save many followup posts regarding the names and whereabouts of the desktop theyre looking at. This is just a helpful tip and i think it would be faster to see and more informative. :)

I did a few more modifications to my Yz Dock & to the desktop...

My desktop consists of:

Wallpaper: Nintendo Gamecube (obviously) - got it from a FREE Nintendo DVD promo disc

Theme: NxPro

Dock: Yz Dock with Snow E, Snow E 2 & XP i-Candy icons

December_desktop_SMALL.gif

SUPER-size it!

Edited by jago6498

and here's mine....

http://www.nanniesone.co.uk/Images/desktop.jpg

Nice! :woot:

Yes, nice! what theme?

erm its kind of a amalgamated version of Danimators and Bants, I always find something in themes that I don't like, so I combined a couple of the best two or three, therefore it is just for me. All work is either Bants or Danimators and they deserve credit for there excellent theming skills

and here's mine....

http://www.nanniesone.co.uk/Images/desktop.jpg

Nice! :woot:

Yes, nice! what theme?

erm its kind of a amalgamated version of Danimators and Bants, I always find something in themes that I don't like, so I combined a couple of the best two or three, therefore it is just for me. All work is either Bants or Danimators and they deserve credit for there excellent theming skills

Can you send it to me?

eduardo@areconet.com.ar

Edited by Eduardo

Twist, can you post the info about what you are using?

I also have a question about replacement icons in general. Is there a program that installs the icon pack or do you have to do it manually with ResHacker and then copy and paste?