December Desktops

Theme: Watercolor 4.2 (Ergonomic)

Wallpaper: Whistler Wallpaper in the Watercolor Plus thread, with KoL's Something Bumpy (Blue) 65% opacity on top. Sweeeeet!

Icons: Default and Whistler Recycle

Yes that's Media Center...

deronscreen.jpg

hehe, i may be a lil off/late, but where can i get "media center"? not the theme, but the player in your

desktop.

You have to purchase a media center pc as Microsoft has not yet released a seperate software/hardware package.

aimres.dll i belive ?:DD

WOW!!! Your descriptive in telling me how to change the image!!!:woot:::woot:woot::...

...in case you couldn't tell...I was being a smart ass :ermm:wacko:::huh:unsure::...how about telling me in detail how the image can be changed? what size picture can I use, what program I need to use to put in my custom image, etc...

aimres.dll i belive ?:DD

WOW!!! Your descriptive in telling me how to change the image!!!:woot:::woot:woot::...

...in case you couldn't tell...I was being a smart ass :ermm:wacko:::huh:unsure::...how about telling me in detail how the image can be changed? what size picture can I use, what program I need to use to put in my custom image, etc...

grab resource hacker (google it) open up aimres.dll and youll see a section called Bitmap, go though each one (i dont rember the # cauz i use trillian pro now) but youll see it in there, right click it, copy it paste in photoshop, and then save as a bmp then go to the 3rd menu (i think) hit replace bitmap, pick the bmp number, and then the bmp file of the new logo, save the dll and try it out:DD

Wallpaper: Whistler Wallpaper in the Watercolor Plus thread, with KoL's Something Bumpy (Blue) 65% opacity on top. Sweeeeet!

http://www.theforumisdown.com/uploadfiles/...deronscreen.jpg

:crazy: thanks for editing my wallpaper, i dont care so much about that, but would it have killed you to remember my name instead of just saying which thread its in.

Edited by Tribal

http://www.theforumisdown.com/uploadfiles/...deronscreen.jpg

:crazy: thanks for editing my wallpaper, i dont care so much about that, but would it have killed you to remember my name instead of just saying which thread its in.

Well now he should know. :blink: .

aimres.dll i belive ?D

WOW!!! Your descriptive in telling me how to change the image!!! :woot::woot::woot:...

...in case you couldn't tell...I was being a smart ass :ermm::wacko::huh::unsure:...how about telling me in detail how the image can be changed? what size picture can I use, what program I need to use to put in my custom image, etc...

grab resource hacker (google it) open up aimres.dll and youll see a section called Bitmap, go though each one (i dont rember the # cauz i use trillian pro now) but youll see it in there, right click it, copy it paste in photoshop, and then save as a bmp then go to the 3rd menu (i think) hit replace bitmap, pick the bmp number, and then the bmp file of the new logo, save the dll and try it out :D

That wont work, its a gif.

http://www.astalavista.com/library/chatsys...m-editing.shtml

Go there thats how I did it.