December Desktops

Curious to how your programs running on your taskbar dont have a bevelled rectangular outline around them. Your is just flat like its part of that dcc theme. How did you do that.

It's a Tclock2 option:

tclock.jpg

Edited by Rivak

LOL i saw the first post without the arrows.

Honestly im not that stupid. At least I dont think.....

Thank for the help.

PS. if you wanna post that shell32.dll file and some of those icons. Remote and others would be happy :o

I don't know how to make a thumbnail yet, so here's mine

Well the link didn't work. I don't have anywhere to upload then.

OK now look on next page for desktop.

I have some questions. For some reason that Battlefield 1942 shortcut on the ObjectDock doesn't work even though it's setup correctly. Anyone else have a problem with their BF1942? Also, I changed the icon sizes to be 128x128, but didn't know it would make all the icons like in the control panel and such that size also. Is there a way to make them smaller, but also have the icons on the desktop 128x128 because that's all I really care about. To change the icons in the start menu and control panel I would need to use reshacker, correct? Thanks for your help. This is my first desktop posted on the forum.

Edited by KingKapalone

I don't know how to make a thumbnail yet, so here's mine

http://209.124.83.150/122002/KKDesktop.jpg

I have some questions. For some reason that Battlefield 1942 shortcut on the ObjectDock doesn't work even though it's setup correctly. Anyone else have a problem with their BF1942? Also, I changed the icon sizes to be 128x128, but didn't know it would make all the icons like in the control panel and such that size also. Is there a way to make them smaller, but also have the icons on the desktop 128x128 because that's all I really care about. To change the icons in the start menu and control panel I would need to use reshacker, correct? Thanks for your help. This is my first desktop posted on the forum.

(if you have photoshop) edit - free transform, resize to desired size

to change the icons in the start menu, you can reshack em, or use IconPackager from stardock. for control panel i belive the .cpl files have to be reshacked :blink:

yeah dude those icons are pretty huge !!! :blink: and it makes em look bad.. maybe if u replace the icons with some hi-res 1's they will look wicked.. not sure what icons you would wana use tho.. maybe try the Sketch icon set from K0L site i rekon they would go nice :)..