Swift Refresh colors added back in

the problem i have with the new themes.. is the link colours.

In the default theme, the text is black, but links are blue (Y)

im using the midnight theme.. so the text is black, so are the links! i can't tell what is a link and what isn't unless i hover over. it's annoying if someone adds secret links inside a post.

an "I" shape over words means it is text ... and hand pointing means it is a link *LOL*... sorry couldn't resist.

Midnight!!!! (And silver sometime)

Btw, isn't a way to get a Graphite theme to go with the front page?

We don't have forum themes to match the front page yet. To this point we were still working on getting the old 3.9 Swift forum themes working with IPB 2.2

We had to redo them from scratch because with every upgrade they were getting more and more inefficient.

And when I say "we", I mean people other than me.

We don't have forum themes to match the front page yet. To this point we were still working on getting the old 3.9 Swift forum themes working with IPB 2.2

We had to redo them from scratch because with every upgrade they were getting more and more inefficient.

And when I say "we", I mean people other than me.

Actually, swift works all over the site, the main page themes work now (aswell as their color schemes) just as they do on the forum.

Shift on the other hand, will most likely not see the light of day on IPB2.2. We're working on something else.

Shift on the other hand, will most likely not see the light of day on IPB2.2. We're working on something else.
:( So, we will not have a unified skin for Shift?

You guys have it wrong, lite isn't supposed to be a 56k friendly version. Its more like a flat style. Something that looks more minimal. And do make sure you clear your cache.

Reason lite won't be that much smaller in file size (least at this time), is cause of all the bloated JS stuff they added in IPB. We could disable that, but I'm sure functionality would be broken all over.

But Lite was *formerly* the mostly-text version. Why can't it be again? An image-free (excepting the logo) but still aesthetically pleasing forum would be awesome...

an "I" shape over words means it is text ... and hand pointing means it is a link *LOL*... sorry couldn't resist.

umm yeah.. i mentioned that in my post.. i guess you didn't read it. i said i can't tell unless i hover over it.

heres what i mean.

post-42644-1169250357_thumb.jpg

I quite like the lite version.

Found a bug in it also. Go to the top of the page and click the options drop down button. You should be able to see what I'm talking about.

Black theme still doesn't have the rating stars in place.
It seems that the Lite theme doesn't have them, either.
Neither does midnight.

I think we need everyone to confirm every colour. I'm still waiting for 6 more replies :/

None of the new ones do. Only the original swift refresh has the stars. It will be fixed as soon as the devs can do it.