Future Subscriptions Cancelled

The Neowin Email Subscription has been cancelled, we will no longer be accepting new subscriptions there and because we can't 'delete' the package due to active members, we have set the price unrealistically high.

We will have at least 1 package back on or before April. I will post more details on what those packages will consist of as we get closer to that date.

Existing email subscribers will have the opportunity to retain their email accounts after their subscription expires, but this will only be on request.

Members that subscribe 'for a laugh' because of the high price and the additional admin duties it requires to remove failed pending subscriptions will have warnings placed against their accounts.

Thanks for your support everyone, we'll have them back, but improved!

Members that subscribe 'for a laugh' because of the high price and the additional admin duties it requires to remove failed pending subscriptions will have warnings placed against their accounts.

Thanks for your support everyone, we'll have them back, but improved!

thats persumably unless of course they are serious and actually pay neowin the $1000 i guess...

Doubt it very much it would ever happen but still.

Wow.... Does this have something to do with the leased servers costing a boatload? :unsure:

No comment :p
First, Neobond actually replied to me for once! :woot: LOL ;)

Second.... Can you tell us subscribers anything more about the new package(s)? :D

Will existing subscribers have the opportunity to "upgrade" to the new packages when they come out? :)

Hopefully we will offer some sort of upgrade.

thats persumably unless of course they are serious and actually pay neowin the $1000 i guess...

Doubt it very much it would ever happen but still.

If someone actually wants to subscribe and pay the $1000 then we'll find something to give them.

Perhaps an autographed picture of Neobond ;)

First, Neobond actually replied to me for once! :woot: LOL ;)

Second.... Can you tell us subscribers anything more about the new package(s)? :D

I think somebody is neobonds new favorite!!

i can't see the price, im still suscribed.. says $12.63 canadian for me.

I think somebody is neobonds new favorite!!

i can't see the price, im still suscribed.. says $12.63 canadian for me.

I believe its $1000

Still says:

Neowin Email (Disabled) 31-December 06 31-December 07 10.00 Paid

I believe we are at around 150 subscribers right now, but I'm sure we'll have room for one more come April ;)

is that it? 150 out of the what - 166000 users - that really sucks

Whew ... mines good through till July 07 ... so, I'll just upgrade to a better package ... I'm prayin' for $30CAD/yr package that removes say ... ads or gives me mod stat or somthing :rofl: