Future Subscriptions Cancelled

whats the yearly subscription and what benefits or lack of do you receive...basically what does subscribing actually mean? Sorry for such a dense question but i never looked into it until now.

mine just finished a few days ago, i was going to pay again but looks like can't now.

neobond, what if we want to pay the very high price :p
I don't think the admins would allow someone to pay up 1000$....

I think their ethics wouldnt let them...

I THINK :rolleyes :hide:

Excactly, think logical, even if you are mucking around.

We've sorted out the email server and cancelled the Planet leased server so I can re-open the subscription again.

I just re-enabled it for anyone that wants an extension.

Enhanced Service

This package removes flood control, allows extended topic/post editing, boosts PM storage to 200 messages, raises the upload limit for attachments to 1mb, includes a support forum and your online status is updated with a shiny badge.

Hopefully that will be cool, I left out emails. I suppose we could make exceptions if people requested it.

We've sorted out the email server and cancelled the Planet leased server so I can re-open the subscription again.

Enhanced Service

This package removes flood control, allows extended topic/post editing, boosts PM storage to 200 messages, raises the upload limit for attachments to 1mb, includes a support forum and your online status is updated with a shiny badge.

Hopefully that will be cool, I left out emails. I suppose we could make exceptions if people requested it.

Thanks Neobond. :)

Enhanced Service

Yup, works like a charm ;)

At €10 / ?6 i think that the price is suprisingly reasonable and i would encourage all regular users to support(Y))

Edited by snyper

Enhanced Service

So is the removal of flood control already in effect for existing subscribers? :D

Edit: If not, PLEASE cancel my subscription early so I can re-subscribe.... I want my flood control removed! :yes:

Enhanced Service

raises the upload limit for attachments to 1mb,

At the moment it still says "max. single upload size: 2 mb" down there, unless it'll be knocked down to its previous value (250 kb?) in the near future for non-subscribers.

Oh wait, i just PM Daniel about this. So i won't be charged for this as just paid for it?

As I understand it, Neobond stopped subscriptions about two weeks ago but then re-enabled them a few days ago so the premise of this thread is now obsolete. Subscriptions are not currently cancelled.

At ?10 / ?6 i think that the price is suprisingly reasonable and i would encourage all regular users to suppo(Y)(Y)

Indeed. I just did my share.