College Football

Well, the college football season is coming to and end and wondered if anyone had any opinions, rants, gripes, or bragging they wanted to get out.

As a student at West Virginia University, i was hoping to go to the Gator Bowl this Jan 1st but Notre Dame had to loose (get killed more like it) which will probably take them out of the BCS. Now for some dumb reason they will probably go to the Gator bowl unless USC beats Washington St or they actaully get picked over Iowa for the Orange Bowl. We will still go to a bowl game its just not the one we deserve.

http://espn.go.com/abcsports/bcs/rankings_.../2002-2003.html

Lets see here:

-Miami needs to loose, they just do. Go Va. Tech!!

-Iowa should be in the top 3 easily.

-We go undefeated in the SEC East and look who is #3, Georgia. It's our own fault though, we have been two-faced all year. (I go to UF)

-Can't believe USC beat, actually killed Notre Dame..

My prediction for championship game: Ohio St. over Miami.....barely.

Notre Dame just needs to get in a confrence instead of the pseudo Big East that they are in now where they can play the Big Bowl game and keep 100% of the money

go illinois!!! oh, wait...that was last year we actually had a winning record and a team that actually played football.....eek :cry:

I agree with GatorZx2 go Va. Tech all the way baby, did you guys see va tech and uva play, I feel sorry for uva hahaha, those suckers. Va. Tech always make those incredible punt blocks and it helps them out a lot, although I thought the snow had a little bit to do with it on one of their touchdowns. I can't wait to watch Miami play tech this saturday, I'm rooting for tech but they better be prepared to play miami or else their gonna lose.

come on man, you think you'll get a bowl your team doesn't deserve...

look at kansas state ranked 6th in all polls and they'll play in the holiday bowl, now thats bs. kansas state should have a BCS bowl, they even beat USC this year.

i hope miami losses, IOWA and OHIO STATE would be a great national championship game!!!

I normally go for my team, but something inside doesn't sit quite right against Miami. I think Miami will beat OSU, most likely by a few points. It happened last year during the regular season. Miami's smallest victory margin was against OSU in a low scoring game.

But if OSU and Iowa played, I think OSU would win.

I had no idea Toxikk was a fellow buckeye.

I sent BroChaos a taunting email after OSU beat scrotUM, but he hasn't responded. :D

BTW, Miami is certainly not unbeatable. They have the most talent, but they rarely play up to their potential.

AGW83, have you seen Iowa this year? No one wants to play them right now.

Nah, I'm sure in-state rival Iowa State (my school) would like another shot at them. The Cyclones are like kryptonite to the Hawkeyes.

I had no idea Toxikk was a fellow buckeye.

I sent BroChaos a taunting email after OSU beat scrotUM, but he hasn't responded. :D

BTW, Miami is certainly not unbeatable. They have the most talent, but they rarely play up to their potential.

yeah yeah, i got your email :p

i think nd and fsu are the most undeserving teams, and i really hope they aren't allowed to screw someone over. but iowa announced last night they will be going to a bcs bowl, so now that means only usc or kansas st. might get screwed over.

Nah, I'm sure in-state rival Iowa State (my school) would like another shot at them. The Cyclones are like kryptonite to the Hawkeyes.

I respectfully disagree. Iowa State won the first game, but I don't think they could do it again (this season). BTW I am not an Iowa fan. I basically go for whoever has the better record at this point in the season. Otherwise when it's Iowa v. Iowa State, I say go ISU!

Hey Bro,

How's UM doing in basketball this year? OSU got plastered by Duke last night. No big surprise, but I thought OSU was at least ranked. They usually are.

I love this ACC-Big Ten challenge. Growing up in North Carolina, I always wanted to see the two conferences sparring each other with great games.

Now, if we could get a Big 12-Big 10 challenge for football!

ACC/Big 10 is awesome, i agree. looks like we are gonna take the lead too, if MSU can hang on. it sucks that the big 10 has always lost 4-5. we're gonna win it this year.

haha, UM's basketball program leaves a lot to desire. you prolly heard about the sanctions put on us earlier this year. we've started 0-5. it's a shame too, because we have a good coach, and 2 of the most talented players in the nation in bernard robinson jr. and lavell blanchard. too bad they can't play as a team. i have no idea what their problem is, but i hope they straighten it out soon. i can't take much more of this.

at least we can always count on our hockey team. :yes: (hockey kicks ass btw)

hey Gator, looks like it's you and me in the outback bowl. you're going down buddy!! :woot:

hey Gator, looks like it's you and me in the outback bowl. you're going down buddy!! :woot:

Ha ha, I was just about to post about that. Remember you are in our part of the country now. :D :p