Most frustrating game you've played?

et..

bubsy 3d..

haha i had that game (Bubsy 3d) and i hated it so much

i had no idea what i was doing so i just snapped the cd and blamed it on my brother and got Crash Bandicoot instead.

Pes 6 is annoyingly hard compared to 4 and 5.

Halo 2 legendary does my head in

few forza motorsport races

amped 3 what the hell is a crossaxis grind or somethign stupid like that,

and PDZs super lame multiplayer mode

pes6

PES6 is hard?...I think you just plain suck man.

I wish I could go online to kick some ass; For some reason PES6 never connects. :(

Later tony hawkes where certain challenges ask you to string together precise moves. Sometimes the amount you have to do is

insane and I can never pull it off.

Thats what seperates you from us Tony Hawk professionals who have been playing the game since 1 and dominate every aspect of it.

The most annoying game ever was Escape from Monkey Island for the PS2. I have no idea how the hell people were expected to solve those puzzles, I actually think Lucas Arts had to release the walkthrough so people could finish it! Put stick in mud, dip stick in salt water, place berries in mixture; went on and on in one area.

Well thats the only frustrating game I have ever come across, god bless the internet and walkthroughs for alleviating my frustration.

Rainbow six Vegas!

trying to get down the hallway after being blown up by that crazy female and her henchmen!

All they give you is a shotgun and a pistol!

I've tried to go down that hallway somewhere around 125 times (NO JOKE!)

and am still trying to make it!

Maybe I'll look for a Trainer or level hack! Normally I wouldn't but this is driving me nuts!

omg COMMANDOS :| i used to play it with a friend so we would talk strategy... we were really good... i cant remember which level we go to but it became soooooooooooooooooo frustrating... we cheated to get to the last level where we are pinned down behind these black train things... if you move, you die :|

i had to help another friend get past the first level of NINJA GAIDEN, i thought it was a cool game so i continued... then i got to an impossibly hard level i gave up, i wanted to throw the controller at my friend for even buying the xbox (he had fallen asleep by that time)

on the n64 there was a game called BLAST CORPS it took me 6 months to nearly complete and then someone deleted my save game... and then i didnt have a life for a whole month so that i could complete it on platinum... and you know what happens at the end of the game? some woman says 'you can stop now' i was almost sick, and my brother still laughs at me about it and uses those four words to mock me. the pain... the horror.

I don't really know...

I'm just good at video games :p.

Although, I am totally stuck on Metroid Prime: Hunters, but I'd rather play multiplayer on that than single player so meh :p.

Being the age I am, I was definitely unfortunate enough to have played ET. What made that game even worse is I truly loved the movie as a little boy, I mean really who didn't. I remember I was so damn excited when I got that cartridge in my hands. To say that game sucked is a true understatement. Worse game ever made BY FAR.

I too have had the unfortunate experience of playing ET. One of my brother's friends gave it to me for free. No strings attached. At first I didn't really understand why, but once I started playing it, it all became quite clear. That game should stay buried in a landfill where it belongs.

Oh, I have no idea what the most frustrating game of all time for me is. When i first played Counter-Strike Source it was pretty frustrating for me considering I would be getting destroyed online. I picked up on it though and now I'm decent at it.

Track Mania got annoying sometimes, but imo any game can get frustrating if your not in a good mood.

True in a way, but some games are definately worse than others.

Ghosts N Goblins (NES)

infuriating.....

I belive that game is actually ranked the most difficult of all time.

I actually finished it two days ago on a mame emulator...DEFINITELY the hardest game of all time...

If it wasnt for save states, this game is near impossible to finish... :whistle:

• 11 months later...
Commandos

Haven't you said that before :laugh: ?

Scirwode