C&C 3 Tiberium Wars Demo Next Week

I feel so guilty about anticipating an EA game, but I just can't help myself. CNC3 looks sweet. I've tried with all my effort to get my friends into Company of Heroes, but to no avail. They like futuristic games a lot more, so hopefully this game fits the bill.

Try Warhammer 40k, it's from the same guys that made CoH, same engine even, except it's very futuristic and nice =)

I loved Generals, Although it really annoyed me how they got rid of the old skool FMV. It was a decent game for its time and got a lot of play from me.

Zero hour was fantastic when you combined with the deezire mod which reactivated a lot of the stuff they left out of the finished game

As I can from posts in the official forum, Demo was released and a lot of people already have downloaded it, but it is still encrypted. This means everybody will have to wait for some time, when FilePlanet is going to activate it. (As I understand)

Some was posting something about size, but I didn't read much, but as I remember there was said that the size of Demo is 1.17GB, but I can't confirm this information.

Some was posting something about size, but I didn't read much, but as I remember there was said that the size of Demo is 1.17GB, but I can't confirm this information.

Thats gonna a long ass que to wait in line, and with their limited servers for free that will take alot of hours. We need a torrent of the demo!

EDIT:

Demo Available!!

The C&C 3 demo is now available through IGN Download Manager to those of you who have made the reservation. It's a bit hefty in size - 1.17 GB total, so it may take a while to download if you're on a slow connection.

We'll keep you updated on when the demo will become available to non-subscribers.

http://planetcnc.gamespy.com/?vo=24

Aww that's horse shite!

Demo downloaded but now need to wait for them to release key's!

Shenanigans!

I'm goin to run some errands and hopefully they'll be released when I get back

Chew

I am currently at work but hopefully by the time I get home it will be released so that I may d/l this and be able to enjoy it this evening, I am so pumped for this!! Once this is released can some of you guys please post some teaser screen shots so I have something to keep me busy until 5pm.