Hey i like u torrent alot but when i hit update,they is none.I go with the flow.So here goes ,Thanks .

Hey i like u torrent alot but when i hit update,they is none.I go with the flow.So here goes ,Thanks .Do delete it or ?

Hey i like u torrent alot but when i hit update,they is none.I go with the flow.So here goes ,Thanks .

Hey i like u torrent alot but when i hit update,they is none.I go with the flow.So here goes ,Thanks .Do delete it or ?

welcome.. and what?

KILL utorrent if it's already running!! you just click here and download it to your desktop

Interesting, I'll give it a try when I have the time.

Scirwode

Please help me how do i update my utorrent, i have the standalone, and i just replaced the older exe with the new one, is that it? what happens to the other data files that used to existed?

Please help me how do i update my utorrent, i have the standalone, and i just replaced the older exe with the new one, is that it? what happens to the other data files that used to existed?

Yea, just replace the exe, that's it. What other data files? Your downloads? They will stay there.

As far as I'm concerned, any ideas about Bittorrent inc. 'contaminating' utorrent are unfounded.

I'm switching over to the new build, primarily because it has a feature I wanted in it for a long time, individual torrent speed limits.

As far as I'm concerned, any ideas about Bittorrent inc. 'contaminating' utorrent are unfounded.

I'm switching over to the new build, primarily because it has a feature I wanted in it for a long time, individual torrent speed limits.

I'm using build 747 and all you have to do is right click on the torrent and select the speed in the properties window.

In case this hasn't been posted......

The announcement.......

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=17278

I will no longer support ?Torrent because Bram Cohen, the creator of BitTorrent supports RIAA & MPAA.

Later versions of ?Torrent tainted by Bram will be blocked by trackers, except for earlier versions.

Do not download the newer versions, your "may be illegal" files may or will be reported by Bram to RIAA and MPAA.

Can anyone actually provide any proof regarding all this dodgy behaviour from uTorrent? If not then be quite, because as morca007 said they are unfounded.

how is uTorrent associated with the RIAA or MPAA?

God, some people are so narrow minded.

God, some people are so illiterate, unlearned & uninformed.

Sorry you missed the big article about Bram Cohen, maker of bloated BitTorrent, huge supporter of movie studios as well as MPAA & RIAA who bought out uTorrent who will eventually make uTorrent just as bloated as BitTorrent. :no:

Sorry you missed the big article about Bram Cohen, maker of bloated BitTorrent, huge supporter of movie studios as well as MPAA & RIAA who bought out uTorrent who will eventually make uTorrent just as bloated as BitTorrent. :no:

*passes tin foil hat*

Talking about the unlearned and uninformed.

The MPAA and RIAA haven't bought uTorrent, what the **** are you talking about?

BitTorrent Inc. bought the rights to the uTorrent codebase because it's lightweight and unbloated for use in embedded systems etc.

Yes Bram has done deals to distribute legal copies of films over BitTorrent, but that does not mean that the MPAA and RIAA are watching your downloads.

You, my friend, need a tin-foil hat.

dude, youve been able to do that forever with utorrent. just right click the torrent in the downloading window, then got tp properties!

Not sure if I am using an older version or not, but does this build fix the problem of windows vista not being able to set the program as default program for torrent files. I have to drag and drop each one into utorrent under vista and every time i start vista up utorrent asks if i want to make it my utorrent my default torrent program.

Not sure if I am using an older version or not, but does this build fix the problem of windows vista not being able to set the program as default program for torrent files. I have to drag and drop each one into utorrent under vista and every time i start vista up utorrent asks if i want to make it my utorrent my default torrent program.

I remember having that problem a while ago. Are you on Vista RTM?