New Alphablended Os X Cursor Set In Xp Format!

wow I'm surprised to see so many people liking this set, not many showed much enthusiasm with the CursorXP set, which is the same :blink: I dont know why, Cursor XP is a great program, uses lil memory, and has great effects. The Only drawbacks I could see with the cursorxp set was that java and quicktime didnt get along with it at all, and also that it would show up in screenshots no matter what. Anyways It's always good to have options!

adixx why would you want it smaller? :wacko: you shouldnt hardly ever see the busy cursor, the working in background should show up way more often. Then again I'm on a fast system, so maybe you will see it often :cry:

Chris

is there a certain place to keep these extracted files?

Well, you could just put them in your C:\WINDOWS\Cursors directory ...

I also added a "1" to each file name (for example "1 Alternate Select.cur", "1 Busy.ani" etc) so that these cursors show up first when I'm browsing for cursors through the Control Panel|Mouse process ...

Or you could put them in a folder within the cursors folder like %windir%\cursors\OS X\

:)

Chris

these are really nice, and i don't even use any osx theme stuff :)  thanks binary!
wow I'm surprised to see so many people liking this set, not many showed much enthusiasm with the CursorXP set, which is the same  I dont know why, Cursor XP is a great program, uses lil memory, and has great effects. The Only drawbacks I could see with the cursorxp set was that java and quicktime didnt get along with it at all, and also that it would show up in screenshots no matter what. Anyways It's always good to have options!

I don't usually use osx theme stuff either. These are that nice. Very professional. Thanks a million.

I think the reason not many people showed that much enthusiasm is because why should we have to download another program just to get proffesional looking cursors. I would rather just use windows own mouse config to do the same. You don't get to change the shadow aspects of course and it isn't packaged as nicely as cursorxp is but it is already packaged wtih windows. Another thing, sure cursorxp is fast and small but it does have it's problems like you said.

Thanks again Binary!

Edited by Jstphish

wow I'm surprised to see so many people liking this set, not many showed much enthusiasm with the CursorXP set, which is the same :blink: I dont know why, Cursor XP is a great program, uses lil memory, and has great effects. The Only drawbacks I could see with the cursorxp set was that java and quicktime didnt get along with it at all, and also that it would show up in screenshots no matter what. Anyways It's always good to have options!

adixx why would you want it smaller? :wacko: you shouldnt hardly ever see the busy cursor, the working in background should show up way more often. Then again I'm on a fast system, so maybe you will see it often :cry:

Chris

using the cursorXP set right now, and have since i met with it on here months ago...was that your work too? it's great!!

wow I'm surprised to see so many people liking this set, not many showed much enthusiasm with the CursorXP set, which is the same  :blink: I dont know why, Cursor XP is a great program, uses lil memory, and has great effects. The Only drawbacks I could see with the cursorxp set was that java and quicktime didnt get along with it at all, and also that it would show up in screenshots no matter what. Anyways It's always good to have options!

adixx why would you want it smaller?  :wacko: you shouldnt hardly ever see the busy cursor, the working in background should show up way more often. Then again I'm on a fast system, so maybe you will see it often  :cry:

Chris

using the cursorXP set right now, and have since i met with it on here months ago...was that your work too? it's great!!

Yes I made the one for Cursor XP too and released it here a few months back :)

I just updated that one too, to include the new work in background cursor.

OS X Cursor XP Set

Chris

Also I will be making the work in background aquablob cursor, I'm just having a small issue with it's animation atm. It'll be fixed and added to the rar's later on.

Chris

*Updated* AquaBlob Working in Background is now included in the XP cursor set, now converting to CursorXP format.

Same links :)

Chris

*Updated* Added the aquablob working in background to the cursorxp set.

now I'm taking a break ;)

Chris

download links are really slow (21 bytes/second).. cant wait to see them though, im sure they are great.

Hmmm they were fine for me, what do you expect from an ISP account? ;)

Chris

Binary, they're awesome. I'm also using Watercolor atm, but I've modded it for a 2-pixel thinner taskbar. It seems more accurate. I donno... :)

Binary, if you'd like, I could host these cursors, and a few other files if need be. I've got almost unlimited bandwidth that's just askin' to be used. :D

It's ok, my ISP account is sustaining the load ;) Plus someone else host's my stuff, so it's ok. But thanks anyways :)

Chris