New Alphablended Os X Cursor Set In Xp Format!

thanx VERY much for these cursors. i love them.

i also like that you made the suggested change about how the cursor moves a few pixels when loading. i'm not worried about anyone walking in behind me but i do find it annoy when i leave my mouse over a link while loading and then the cursor skips to another spot. fixing that may seem small but it's big to me.

beautiful icons. thanx again!! :laugh:

thanx VERY much for these cursors. i love them.

i also like that you made the suggested change about how the cursor moves a few pixels when loading. i'm not worried about anyone walking in behind me but i do find it annoy when i leave my mouse over a link while loading and then the cursor skips to another spot. fixing that may seem small but it's big to me.

beautiful icons. thanx again!! :laugh:

glad I'm not the only one :D

Anyway, the set is PERFECT now. Can't say that about too many things these days, lol :)

*Updated* Added the aquablob working in background to the cursorxp set.

now I'm taking a break ;)

Chris

Are the "working in background" and "busy" cursors reversed in the CursorXP set? When I try to substitute the aquablob for them, it doesn't work right. :wacko:

Chris

Are the "working in background" and "busy" cursors reversed in the CursorXP set? When I try to substitute the aquablob for them, it doesn't work right. :wacko:

did you read the readme?

you have to set the frame count to 15 for the aquablob cursor to work in the CursorXP set.

Instructions are in minute detail in the readme ;)

Chris

Chris

did you read the readme?

you have to set the frame count to 15 for the aquablob cursor to work in the CursorXP set.

Instructions are in minute detail in the readme ;)

Chris

Read the readme... DOH! :blush:

I'm having some problem with the cursors. Its not major, but the alpha blending on cursors become blacked out when I click, hold, move icons or files. In normal operation there is nothing wrong with them.

Can u fix this?

I also have the problem where the cursors get all jagged and black around the borders when you drag/drop icons in explorer/desktop. I'm pretty sure this is a cursor-specific problem, even though XP does seem to have problems with alpha-blending in general (e.g., when dragging an icon from desktop into an application, the icon stays overlayed in the frame buffer until you go back and drag another icon to undo it).

I also have the problem where the cursors get all jagged and black around the borders when you drag/drop icons in explorer/desktop. I'm pretty sure this is a cursor-specific problem, even though XP does seem to have problems with alpha-blending in general (e.g., when dragging an icon from desktop into an application, the icon stays overlayed in the frame buffer until you go back and drag another icon to undo it).

Same here, but then again, I guess everybody would have that problem.

I'm not getting the black things at all :blink: and I'm not running any extra programs... But I have seen screenshots. It most likely has to do with XP not supporting alphablended cursors properly, in which case it cant be fixed :(

Chris

Are any of you running ANY extra programs that would affect XP's alphablending? i.e. y'z shadow, windowfx, or any transparency programs? It also might be a graphics driver issue. Are you guys having issues by any chance using nvidia gfx cards?

Chris