Forceware Vista 100.65 WHQL (Beta)

I installed these on my Dell Latitude D820 (Vista Enterprise/GForceGo 7300) and my Aero score went from 3.0 to 3.6 and my 3D score went from 2.4 to 3.0.

I'm still having the most annoying problem with multimonitor though. I have my external set to primary and laptop set to secondary but every time I lock the desktop, it sets the laptop display to primary.

When will we see some SLI support :sleep:

When they fix issues with non-SLI setups, I suppose. I don't think they want to get themselves in a bigger mess and releasing SLI-ready drivers when their non-SLI drivers are still messy.

Have a fresh install of Vista Ultimate x64. So far, NOT impressed. Usability hasn't gotten any better. Don't get me started on aero. Back on topic, my experience index scores went down by 0.1 after installing this driver. I have a Gigabyte Silent 7600 GT and the scores used to be 5.9 (Graphics) and 5.5 (Gaming Graphics). After installation of this driver 5.9 (Graphics) and 5.4 (Gaming Graphics). I expected a slight boost but not a decrease. O well, I hope I have a restore point. I'm not sure how much worth to attach to Vista's experience index but now I foolishly think my whole computer is slow.