Neowindex 2007 - EU / US

Id love to do a keynote speech about neowin. :shifty:

Ah. I was expecting you! Maybe we should have two keynote speakers. Looks like we have another volunteer.

just all take laptops and sit in a room drinking beer sitting on forums and irc.

Hire some homeless bum to do keynote.

just all take laptops and sit in a room drinking beer sitting on forums and irc.

Hire some homeless bum to do keynote.

add in webcams! hooray!

3.5 weeks :D

The chance to see how Neowin is run and become a Neowin newsposter for an evening. An indepth look at what happens behind the scenes including:

-Demo of the Neowin CMS and forums

-View how moderating the forums really works and an overview of the policies and procdures that all Neowin staff have to abide by before being let loose on the membership

Will a video any of that be posted for those of us who cannot attend? I've wondered about some of that... :|:D

guylaroche

• 2 weeks later...

Easyjet to Amsterdam is more likely cheaper than fuel or rail anyway.

You just have to sit in seat slightly smaller (and itchier) than the average person for an hour.

Just thought I would bump this back to the frontpage seeing as I leave for London tomorrow, the first stage in my journey.

...Where is it in Amsterdam? oO

heh ye im not going but thats a good queston :p find a net cafe and spam forums till someone replys

I PM'd them some time ago and no reply >.> great organisation :(

We're out here now, if you pm us, we'll let you know.

I PM'd them some time ago and no reply >.> great organisation :(

They may not have decided yet when you last PMed them. I'm sure they have by now. Try again.