Grand Theft Auto IV

same here ... some ads are nice ... i just hope rockstar will not trim down on the violence/sex/language ... otherwise i will insult them and crap in fromt of ESRB and whatever that guys name is that sued take 2 ...

They should just rate it Adult so they can take GTA to its full Potential!

i laughed at some of the ads

I can't wait for it. Lol at some of the ads. Cluckin Bell instead of Taco Bell, Sprunk instead of Sprite, CNT instead of CNN. Heck I even saw 2 cars that resembled a Dodge Caravan and a Chevy Avalanche.

I knew I heard Philip Glass! Awesome. :D

Extremely cool trailer imo. Actually more of a teaser. But it looks real good when you see it in action. The screens really looked crap, but the trailer looks awesome. Very detailed, and of course very large.

This game will be brilliant. :yes:

I don't think its last minute, cause development is still going on I cant see how it would look better than a preview type trailer, if there was gameplay they might as well release the game.

I hate how the guy goes "Life is compli ate it."

maybe, someone freeze each frame and look for clues

Well, it says "LIBERTY CITY" on many things

and Im pretty sure I saw a Chrysler C300 lookalike

Sweet car

attachment=176754:gta4_1.jpg

attachment=176755:gta4_2.jpg

attachment=176756:gta4_3.jpg

who wants small screencaps?

anyone want some screens? I'd be happy to attach them, but we are limited to 250k...wish I had somewhere to upload them to, although im sure there will be some place doing it soon enough

Well, it says "LIBERTY CITY" on many things

and Im pretty sure I saw a Chrysler C300 lookalike

Sweet car

hahahah a .. i knew it man ... i knew it .. it is a conspiracy ... (hey maybe they'll have some Kill all humans type minigame

yeah, the screens make it looks ****ty, you have to see it in 720p to appreciate it.

someone posted a torrent link above, i dled it with bitlord in literally 60 secs