Grand Theft Auto IV

Links here

Damn, GTA4 is looking Fiiiiiiiiiiine. Sounds like the story could be a little darker too? I Guess there's going to be alot more press on this in the next days and months, so I think we can expect more footage/pictures soon. :punk:

Anyone else beside me, who feels that trailer seems a bit "last minute" - Like they just throw something together randomly and added music.

O come on!! There hard at work on one of the most anticipated games of the year, and you want them to make a masterpiece of a trailer?? People always find something to nit pick.

Edited by acies

who wants small screencaps?

anyone want some screens? I'd be happy to attach them, but we are limited to 250k...wish I had somewhere to upload them to, although im sure there will be some place doing it soon enough

www.imageshack.us

There's people asking where it takes place when you clearly see things like The Statue of Liberty, The Empire State Building and the Brooklyn Bridge?

:blink:

I also like how some people are shouting "crap!" and "overhyped!". You all created the hype. Rockstar has barely said anything about this game except for the recent TV ad that featured the countdown to the trailer. That's the biggest thing they've done. All this hype was created by impatient fans.

Yea because that would make the game soooo much better. :rolleyes:

There's a reason GTA never technically looked as good as anything else.... because it did more than any other game, and pushed the hardware. And i didn't find it ugly at all, because it had a very good art style.

Coming up to 6 hours now :cool: .

Pushed the hardware? You're kidding right? We've seen the ps2 was capable of far more than gta3 and it's following visual clones ever attempted.

And yes, making the game look decent would help it immensely. As it does with any series.

There's people asking where it takes place when you clearly see things like The Statue of Liberty, The Empire State Building and the Brooklyn Bridge?

yea it's difinatly not iraq. :laugh: Liberty City (NY clone)

I also like how some people are shouting "crap!" and "overhyped!". You all created the hype. Rockstar has barely said anything about this game except for the recent TV ad that featured the countdown to the trailer. That's the biggest thing they've done. All this hype was created by impatient fans.

I agree, "overhype shouters" are worse than "overhypers".

Pushed the hardware? You're kidding right? We've seen the ps2 was capable of far more than gta3 and it's following visual clones ever attempted.

And yes, making the game look decent would help it immensely. As it does with any series.

Yes they pushed the hardware as much as they could at the time, there is a limit to the size of a huge free streaming world that hardware can take. As well as all the technical stuff they have to do to know to push the game. It's not like they give it bad looks because there lazy..

Anyway, GTA4 looks fantastic.

that looks so smooth the graphics are kind of the getaway style so niceee it looks really amazing

im so confused it was so more than i ever expected