Post your (Mac) desktop

hehe. Ya, not my setup. Remember I am mac-less right now. I didn't get that from spymac though, I got it from some guy I talked to online. But I bet that is where he got it. Pretty sweet setup. I like the one that Doofy poster too.

Aaron, that one that you posted, is it the same guy?

That desk does match all his stuff really well.

I disagree. But they have the only stylish furniture in the world that doesn't cost a fortune ;)

I use an Ikea light-wood desk. It truly is the most beautiful furniture. I have to agree with Evn. Not to mention it's some of the most comfortable furniture.

I was just playing around, I meant like, there's designer stuff (which cost up to several million dollars) which are more stylish, but IKEA is truly the ruler of the consumer market :)

And yeah that pic aaron posted is so fake :D

Edited by cerbero

Im getting a PowerBook G3 (hey, maybe even a G4 Titanium if my friend @ the shop can find me one for a decent price) in about 50 days - I just have to pass Summer School to get it (I failed Math by 3 points..), Looking forward to it :D

Love your desktops, $10 says mines just gonna be on the coffee table in my living room or somewhere in my bedroom; I guess we'll find out soon.

Maybe he is a developer at work? We have those cases at work because we all have MSDN universal. :) The only thing software we don't get from MS are their games and Mac software.

My MSDN stuff always came in a big ugly blue and white binder, every month or so often I'd get a few more sheets with CDs in them (beta software, service packs etc) and about every 4 months I'd get another binder.

I still have them in my crawl space (though I'm no longer an MSDN subscriber personally - my school does have access). Maybe it's a canada/us difference?

EDIT: Technet came in a nice small black cd-binder - 2 cd's wide, 1 cd high. Perfect for tossing in a brief case.

Technet came in a nice small black cd-binder - 2 cd's wide, 1 cd high. Perfect for tossing in a brief case

I first read "perfect for tossing in the trash" ^_^

We have technet at work, the binder IS cool actually.

hehe. Ya, not my setup. Remember I am mac-less right now. I didn't get that from spymac though, I got it from some guy I talked to online. But I bet that is where he got it. Pretty sweet setup. I like the one that Doofy poster too.

Aaron, that one that you posted, is it the same guy?

That desk does match all his stuff really well.

yeah that's the same guy, known as CrazyT @ spymac.. his setup is really cool.. :)

cerbero, that picture is real. :shifty: :shifty:

see, another shot of his setup, the cube is replaced with the iSub.. SoundSticks :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: he's got everything man...

Here it is folks! Mac

Nah, I searched google quickly for that but I am buying my fist mac in about 7 days. An ibook 900MHz with 40GB and all that jazz.

Sweet, I am sure you will enjoy your iBook ;)

Ikea truely is the most stylish furniture in the world.

I disagree. But they have the only stylish furniture in the world that doesn't cost a fortune ;)

My desk is from Ikea too.

It's style name is "Jerker".

I wonder what someones motive was... :unsure:

P.S. My entire room is lavished from the folks at Ikea for that fact... ENTIRELY everything--well 95% of it, more or less.

cerbero, that picture is real.  :shifty:  :shifty:

Of course it is :shifty:

It's style name is "Jerker".

I wonder what someones motive was...

Actually, Jerker is a Swedish name (not very common, but still. And no, it doesn't have the same meaning in Swedish ;)). Many of IKEA's furniture have persons' names. Stupid, I know :)

why have you all got all this cash to spend on crap you really dont need???

It's fancy crap that works well. We need it. :happy:

why have you all got all this cash to spend on crap you really dont need???

do you have a computer? You don't really "need" that. You could get by fine in life without one.

It's our money so we spend it on what we like.

Why do we have the cash? I can only speak for myself, but the answer is work.