101.41 nVidia Drivers for Vista (BETA)

Just noticed a little bug i think(running vista ultimate x64).

I just saw that in my control panel i have a nvidia icon which is unnamed, and it doesn't open the control panel when i click on it.

Anyone else having this?

Same here .. I just deleted the .cpl file.

The improvement I have noticed mostly is coming out of sleep works now, where before the screen went nuts and had to be rebooted. I haven't tried any games though. But I consider that a BIG improvement.

Edit: 7950 Card

I tried it but the screensaver and loading the character selection screen on Wow was juttering. So i uninstalled and reloaded 100.64

For some reason Vista is saying it can't verify the publisher. It should be fine if I install anyways, right? Running Ultimate x64

It would be fine, but I doubt it'll let you. 64 bit Vista requires signed drivers.

It would be fine, but I doubt it'll let you. 64 bit Vista requires signed drivers.

Thanks. I may try. I wonder why these arent signed though. All the others have been

• 3 weeks later...
If you use the INF i posted above, it includes these cards in it, so it *should* work on your 5200's:

NVIDIA_NV34.DEV_0320.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200"

NVIDIA_NV34.DEV_0321.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Ultra"

NVIDIA_NV34.DEV_0322.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 "

NVIDIA_NV34.DEV_0323.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200LE "

NVIDIA_NV34.DEV_0323.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200LE"

NVIDIA_NV34.DEV_0329.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 (MAC)"

i just really want to thank the op and skyypunk for helping me get this working i appreciate it infinite...have a good one

Except that this says it will fix the HDTV on S-Video problem, it doesn't. That sucks.

I might turn to ATI if nVidia doesn't pick things up. I'm really mad...

[offtopic] @ SkyyPunk, whats that in your sig?

Actually, Vista x64 -WILL- allow you to install unsigned drivers. However they drivers that must be signed are KERNEL mode drivers.