What Vista drivers are you waiting for?

Waiting for the damned acer drivers for my TravelMate 4400. I would have kept vista on here but I couldn't activate my wireless because the drivers for acer's hotkey system weren't available yet.

I'm sure there must have been some sort of manual way to activate the wireles?? :s

Oh, and btw, LOVE Metallica :D

-Rich-

lol, I can change my webcam and scanner but I'm really waiting for a good sound blaster driver (X-fi). Vista (and computer) is quite useless without.

I'm waiting for an nvidia driver that doesn't cause my laptop to crash...current drivers work fine on my desktop with my 7950GX2, but everything after the RC2 release causes my laptop with a 5700go to blue screen at startup...while Aero works fine with the RC2 drivers, i'd really like to be able to use final code drivers 4 (almost 5) months after the OS went RTM

Nvidia drivers that don't run CS:Source considerably slower then XP. Also, for ATI to release a PVR from the 550s, but that's an application not driver. After those two I'll be ready to make the switch.

• 2 weeks later...
Just found out that Intel Proset does not work in Vista! So no wireless for me at work coz they use LEAP at work.

Intel PROset is available for their *wired* NICs for Vista (most iterations of the Intel 875P AGPset also include a built-in version of the Intel PRO/1000CT gigabit Ethernet NIC; the latest Vista drivers for this NIC include a Vista-specific version of PROset); however, they haven't created new *wireless* NIC drivers yet.

Drivers I am waiting for: *none*! I have full Vista driver support for everything, including my Audigy 2 ZS.

I'm waiting for some decent nVidia GeForce FX 5200 drivers before I purchase an nVidia DX10 card this summer.

I was also waiting for the drivers for my old printer, Lexmark X74, but it looks like it might take forever so yesterday I bought a new printer, HP PSC 1510, which already has drivers for Vista.

new creative drivers eh... well i will finally have the internet at home again tonite, so i will give them a shot. But those don't seem to have the surround mixer or anything which is hurting.

new creative drivers eh... well i will finally have the internet at home again tonite, so i will give them a shot. But those don't seem to have the surround mixer or anything which is hurting.

Theres a discussion on them here. I haven't had any problems, but I don't use 5.1 or anything yet either. So that may be where people are having issues with them. But they work fine for me :D

N V I D I A / Creative.

Doing my head in with the "knvldmm error" or however it is spelled again. Tripping so badly right now.

I have been contacting Freecom for ages asking when their drivers for the DVB-T USB stick will be available. However, they were unable to tell me. In fact they said that they would be ready mid March.

Well they are still not available. I have had it with Freecom, so I have dispensed with their DVB-T stick and purchased the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 900 (USB) which has up to date software and drivers, and works great with Vista.

I don?t think I will be purchasing any more Freecom products.