Spring 07 Bringing Clan Support?

So because a fellow gold member sees how idiotic your comments are, they're not allowed to call you out on it?

Please, just stop speaking. You're just embarassing yourself now.

While I agree his reaction to the idea of Silver including basic multiplayer was way too extreme. But I don't really agree with your view of Xbox Live Gold not being "worth" the money they charge. I love Xbox Live Gold, and while it may seem to odd to others, the reason I pay for it isn't really the multiplayer itself, although I do love playing certain games against people. But rather the other features it provides.

And I also need to say, you really can't expect Sony to get "better" then Live. It just isn't possible, not because Sony is somehow inferior, but rather PSN is based on Xbox Live heavily, and all they've been doing thus far is to play catchup (and they aren't making much progress on that front either). But Microsoft is evolving live, and certainly if multiplayer was included with Silver, Gold would evolve to include brand new features.

What Sony is doing however, is taking a different direction. I think they know they will never surpass Xbox Live with their PSN network (because as I said, it's based on Xbox Live, and so far they haven't even achieved the level of game integration that Microsoft had with the original Xbox). But Home and especially LittleBigPlanet takes them in an entirely different direction (a direction that is very appealing and could be something extremely unique if they do it right). And I think that's great, but I do wish people would stop comparing the 360 Live to PSN. Even with Gold the way it is currently (pay for multiplayer), it's still vastly superior to PSN.

only 300? wow, i would have thought it'd be MUCH higher then that. must be some amazing spec servers :o

None of the servers actually host games, its just the ranks and that kind of thing, which isn't very intensive.

None of the servers actually host games, its just the ranks and that kind of thing, which isn't very intensive.

I think that person was referring to download servers (which probably don't need to be that ridiculous).

oh, i knew that :pinch:

I think that person was referring to download servers (which probably don't need to be that ridiculous).

i've seen old p3's push insane amounts of bandwidth before, so yeah i doubt they'd have to be all that high spec.

Way to put words in my mouth. The bottom line is THIS.

You get a lot for 13 cents a day from Microsoft, and if you can afford an XBOX 360, games, and a broadband connection, and still claim that gold cost to much, you are CHEAP. Silver is meant for people that don't have an interest in online competition, if you do, please don't come here and complain of the cost, because it is MORE than reasonable. If you want to leave another big long post denying the obvious then go ahead. I am sure I can prove my "immaturity" for you again.

Until then, go count those pennies, I think you might have dropped one - maybe file a police report?

So true.... :D