Torrent App for OS X

I had been using Xtorrent, but now that it is out of the beta stage and not free I am looking for a replacement. Transmission is something I use but don't like as much, it seems slower. Any recommendations...

For OS X, the only thing I can use at the moment is Azureus. It's java so it's slow and painful but it works for my needs. (until utorrent comes along)

any info on uTorrent for osx?

I use tomatoe right now, seems to work :)

any info on uTorrent for osx?

I use tomatoe right now, seems to work :)

Well other than running it through parallels, crossover, or darwine; we'll just have to wait.

I heard the uTorrent version for Mac was scrapped... But you never know...

I personally use Transmission... It's very simple, but it does the job.

I use Azureus because of the plugins available for it. Also, the newest version (not sure if it's the beta or not) has their Zudeo thing built in (Y)

Zudeo - its the next version of Azureus, and is available as a public beta.

www.zudeo.com

Zudeo is not a torrent app, it is a movie repository! Stay on topic!

the only problem is that it's banned from most trackers because it doesn't follow the protocol's standards

I've had no issues with it and trackers ever, and that's with quite a few torrent sites that I can't list here for obvious reasons. Personally, if it came down to features, I'd say Azureus, but the UI is just so god damn full of crap and it's so slow, even on my MBP, that I can't stand it.

Unfortunately, Azureus is the best it gets on a Mac. Transmission would be great if it weren't banned from a number of trackers and if it were actually updated once in a while.

Unfortunately, Azureus is the best it gets on a Mac. Transmission would be great if it weren't banned from a number of trackers and if it were actually updated once in a while.

I don't know about that... Xtorrent is really only missing a few key features, one of them the ability to be selective about files in a torrent, instead of having to download all of them. Beyond that, I really don't see what else Azureus does that Xtorrent can't do.