Post your Workstations 2007

Gunbuster- its a 19" Cibox Widescreen from here http://microdirect.co.uk/(15286)19-Cibox-C...FT-Monitor.aspx I think its a great monitor for the price.

wanabbe- And I'm not too sure where this desk is from, someone gave it to me when they didn't want it any more, but I'd like to get a really decent desk at some point

digitalnemesis- I've actually been thinking of buying those speakers, my friend has them and they're awesome :D

Need to split wire loom the cables coming off the speakers and lamp, plus tidy things up a bit, but this is where my rig is at.

P4070144.jpg

I use it mostly for reading a lot of text when I don't feel like scrolling down.

yeah, there are many more uses, but i just never saw, in all these pics, anyone having the monitor landscapee..

is there a resolution for portrait? or is it just when you turn it like that? Sorry noob with monitors and some computer stuff >.>

where did you get the bed?

it's thee same bed i've been sleeping in since kindergarten :p I'm in Gr. 11 now and well.. im pretty sure wherever it was is gone now lol

oh sweet! i am going to get one of these. thing is that how do you know if it will work with your screen? also does it matter what screen size? mine is a dell 22inch widescreen