Post your Workstations 2007

476191394_7e37be09cd.jpg

Not the best angle for this thread, but whatever. I'll stick a better one up tomorrow if I can be bothered. Biggest change since last time is my Powerbook working again.

Thats an awesome shot and nice laptop plus you come form donny yorkshire so thats even better!!!

Wider ones as promised. I meant to get them whilst there was daylight outside, but someone moved the Sun to the other side of the world by the time I got out of bed. Gits.

477202960_58438d0948_o.jpg

477202964_8521417185_o.jpg

how can anyone tell, the picture is so damn blurry lol.

LOL, you're right! Probably the fault of the contents of the glass in the bottom right corner. :rofl:

The LOST Set? :p

Good guess! I think it's like some 25km going up the mountains from Palenque in Chiapas (we were headed toward San Cristobal de las Casas--that road, whatever it was). The photo itself is actually quite clear and nonblurry, I guess it's the drink that's made everything blurry. LOL :cool:

Wider ones as promised. I meant to get them whilst there was daylight outside, but someone moved the Sun to the other side of the world by the time I got out of bed. Gits.

477202960_58438d0948_o.jpg

477202964_8521417185_o.jpg

Thanks for the link to the clock screensaver, it's great!

Couple of questions though... on your screen the clock looks blue, but on mine it's black. Is that just how it came out in the photo or did you configure the screensaver that way? If so, would you tell me how you did it?

Thanks for the link to the clock screensaver, it's great!

Couple of questions though... on your screen the clock looks blue, but on mine it's black. Is that just how it came out in the photo or did you configure the screensaver that way? If so, would you tell me how you did it?

It's just the photo, it was too dark to get everything right.

That's a sweet keyboard, Anton Brody. I would get one like that but they're way expensive!

Anyway, I'm waiting for my new KVM to come before I post my updated desktop :p