Post your Workstations 2007

Love tthe setup. What the model # for those speakers and are they any good?

they're the altech lansing avs500, theyre kinda old but thats okay, good sounding wise they're not bad at all, you could find much better ones today

My room will be decorated soon.. Im waiting for a new desk + case.. here it is a few months ago, hasn't changed except for a few cans of drink. :p

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5530/s8000023gvf2iy3.jpg

More: http://daz.newinn.net/room/

(excuse the mess)

Why do you have your monitors off centered like that? Wouldn't it be better if one was on each side of where you sat? Any reason?

Why do you have your monitors off centered like that? Wouldn't it be better if one was on each side of where you sat? Any reason?

I have them like that because of the way I sit and I don't like having a gap between them. Also if anyone comes in my room by surprise they cant see what I'm doing.. :innocent:

like the cat on your speaker, lol. what happens when you blast music out of it?

Just changed my room round and gots new furniture.

41463758od7.jpg

98946498lq1.jpg

44937031fz6.jpg

18424472bn4.jpg

sorry about the bad quality but im to tired for good photos ;)

^^ Nice TV, what size is it? Im getting a Samsung one soon :p

like the cat on your speaker, lol. what happens when you blast music out of it?

He jumps off it like he has been zapped, i normally take him off if im going to put it loud :p

^specs?

Abit IB9

C2D e4300 2.5GHz

2.5GB Geil DDR2

Seagate 7200.10 250GB SATA-II

Maxtor Diamond 80GB IDE

LG DVD-RW IDE

Connect 3d x1950xt 1800MHz 256MB

Windows Vista Business 32-Bit (soon 64 when my new 2GB comes)

On desk: ipod nano 1st gen, Sony Ericsson K800i, Microsoft Wireless laser and mouse 6000 v2, labtec 2.1 speakers.

tv: Samsung 26" LE26R74BDX

I've got a boring set-up. My girlfriend moved my pc and took down all my speakers when I got home from work one day!

So I had to just put them all in front of me. I don't mind anyway.

As you can see, the old, beige keyboard.. Looks out of place doesn't it? And my faulty hard drives are there as well.. I have bad luck with hard drives ?_?

Case is nothing special. It's just all-metal with that rubbery-like coating on top.

wow thats a nice setup Digital, When I move Im doing something like that.Real simple and professional looking.

that wallpaper u mind posting it?

i dont think it will go that nice on XP tho....... But it looks nice :D

Here's mine, only took me 5 months to get round to taking the pictures :whistle:

19886956un6.jpg

54764662ub8.jpg

Notes to self:

1. Must repaint cupboard or preferably buy a new one.

2. Must get a better camera.

:/

^ New monitor too? :p what's the size of your CRT?

Hehe, exactly.

It's a Mitsubitshi Diamond Plus 220, 22" CRT. Had it for about 4 years now :blush:

I will upgrade to a 22"+ TFT when it dies :p

It can't be far off now, can it? :shiftyninja:

Also, I intend to buy this in September. Although.. I probably won't be able to wait, and will get the 7000 version, or something of Logitech's. None of Logi's current desktop combos take my fancy though.

I love my G5 but want a change, and this Internet Navigator keyboard has seen better days :o

wow thats a nice setup Digital, When I move Im doing something like that.Real simple and professional looking.

that wallpaper u mind posting it?

i dont think it will go that nice on XP tho....... But it looks nice :D

cheers, i dont no the name of the wallpaper, i know its from interfacelift and i do have a link on deviantart to it but DA is down. sorry, PM your email address and i'll send you it if you like or you can wait for DA to come back and grab the link from the page. :)

Just changed my room round and gots new furniture.

41463758od7.jpg

sorry about the bad quality but im to tired for good photos ;)

Where did you get that desk? looks very clean

Where did you get that desk? looks very clean

from Argos (UK), it was ?50 but worth the money for the quality. only problem is its a bit wobbly, gonna have to fit another backboard to stop it. but other than that its great.

I got my desk from costco (?60), the keyboard part collapsed so I had to move it 'to the next level'.://

Solid otherwise though, not wobbly at all.