Heres mine maybe a little over the top

2001FP + 3007HC + 2407 + SAMSUNG N73 32"

DSCN0993Medium.jpg

really cool :punk:

Heres mine maybe a little over the top

2001FP + 3007HC + 2407 + SAMSUNG N73 32"

<Image Removed>

Woah... that looks pretty cool! (Y)

Christ, how do you make use of all those screens?

.. Do you even use all of them? :o

Christ, how do you make use of all those screens?

.. Do you even use all of them? :o

Yea widgets / msn / winamp on the left screen.

Main app on the 30"

full screen outlook on the right screen.

Use the sammy for HD videos

:|

Wow man, just wow. I can see you maybe using 1 monitor for your default stuff, and the TV for TV lol

But 4 Monitors? W/E, Nice set-up anyways :cool:

J2733, i saw your post over at ocuk but the thread is meant to be no comments so i didnt say anything!... but man that is awesome, seriously, when i start work that is my goal!

done england proud their fella!

J2733, i saw your post over at ocuk but the thread is meant to be no comments so i didnt say anything!... but man that is awesome, seriously, when i start work that is my goal!

done england proud their fella!

Hey ....thanks fella + everyone for the +comments

@Capric0rn....Ill try and find the link for you.....got them off here a while ago

Nice setup, where can I find those wallpapers? :)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/515055...h+age_scale%3A5

Pointlessly cool.

yeah it's cool but rather pointless and quite ugly considering every screen is a different size.

yeah it's cool but rather pointless and quite ugly considering every screen is a different size.

I don't think it looks ugly, just not totally symmetrical.

If you're going to be picky though, why not pick out that all the wallpapers are a different colour? Eh? :p

It's not pointless if he can afford, enjoy and make use of it in a way or another.

I'm curious, J2733, how are all these monitors hooked up to a single machine? I'd imagine and SLI setup would be needed to connect 4 displays to a single computer. Please enlighten me. :D

Not too bad....Its only the 24" that looks wrong...If that was another 20" turned it would be perfect :wacko:

It's not pointless if he can afford, enjoy and make use of it in a way or another.

I'm curious, J2733, how are all these monitors hooked up to a single machine? I'd imagine and SLI setup would be needed to connect 4 displays to a single computer. Please enlighten me. :D

Im running a 7900gt + 6600gt both pci-e but not in an SLI arrangment .....and run them all fine from both cards.

My pc spec is not that too great..Maybe i should of upgraded the system rather than all the screens.lol

DFI board 939

opteron 144 @ 2.4ghz

2gig ram

7900 + 6600gt

xfi plat

400gig HD split between 4 drives

Edited by J2733

GEIST, you dont necessarily need SLI. You can (in my case) use a single PCI-E graphics card with an extra PCI card like an FX5200 but if you have vista or want something nippier you need an SLI motherboard but with the SLI disabled.

GEIST, you dont necessarily need SLI. You can (in my case) use a single PCI-E graphics card with an extra PCI card like an FX5200 but if you have vista or want something nippier you need an SLI motherboard but with the SLI disabled.

Yeah i installed vista not too long back and it all worked perfectly through that too which i thought it would'nt have.