Post your Workstations 2007

This be mine. Nothing special. Desk and cabinet (and chair) came from MFI about 10 years ago. Not sure where the book-case / CD rack thing came from. Quite probably Argos.

IMG_0720_thumb.jpg IMG_0723_thumb.jpg IMG_0724_thumb.jpg

And that's it.

This be mine. Nothing special. Desk and cabinet (and chair) came from MFI about 10 years ago. Not sure where the book-case / CD rack thing came from. Quite probably Argos.

IMG_0720_thumb.jpg IMG_0723_thumb.jpg IMG_0724_thumb.jpg

And that's it.

Nice set-up matey

like that

Is that an Oliver North bio holding up your monitor? If so, i'm glad that book has found a purpose.

Haha, yes it is. It's actually my brother's book; I've never actually read it mysel:p:p

I wanted to raise my monitor up an inch or two, and I couldn't find anything else sturdy enough and small enough.

Why's the unabomber on your desk?

Haha, I knew someone would end up asking about that...it's actually a drawing of Jim Morrison. I was bored last night...decided I would draw something by hand for the first time in 6 or 7 years.

mine never really changes much...

Nice, is that a Benq monitor? If it is, what size and how is it? Any back light bleeding (that's the problem with benqs, as far as i read)?

Update: looked closer, it is a benq. :p

Edited by ultimate99

Nice, is that a Benq monitor? If it is, what size and how is it? Any back light bleeding (that's the problem with benqs, as far as i read)?

Update: looked closer, it is a benq. :p

Yeah it's a benq 20 inch wide screen. It's pretty good. It's an older model. I got it for $160 so I can't complain about it. The viewing angles aren't the greatest, but definitely acceptable. The base is fixed so you can't swivel sideways or raise the monitor either. It doesn't bother me at all but others may not like that. I'm not having much trouble with back light bleed, but I have noticed occasionally the back light has flickered a little. But I have only noticed that 2 or 3 times and it's just for a second.

New desk delivered yesterday!

<images removed>

How's the Griffin RadioShark? I've been thinking of getting one and getting rid of my stereo to make more room.

That would be cubase?

I think you're right. I thought it was, but when I opened my copy, it looked nothing like it... but then again, my copy is for Windows, and it's not used as much as his, therefore, he probably customized it a ton more. I'd ask him, but other than the monthly emails, and sometimes longer between, I don't talk to him almost at all. It's hard, since he's got such a busy schedule.

:(

I <3 my C3180. The 3180 also looks exactly like the 4280 from the front. It's the 3180 design, with the 4180 features.