Post your Workstations 2007

thats the jerker computer desk version yea??? How deep is it like would it be good enough for a screen keyboard then like a wacom tablet or paper in fornt of it?

thats the jerker computer desk version yea??? How deep is it like would it be good enough for a screen keyboard then like a wacom tablet or paper in fornt of it?

Jordy, it might not look like it in the above photos, but that desk is huge and you could easily fit the things you listed on it. I have the same desk. :) It's also extendable with separately available sideboards, additional shelf boards and a keyboard drawer, which would provide for even more space on the desk itself. :D

My Movies :p :

5.jpg

I'd love to start a DVD collection, but I'm really reluctant to start because I know I'll end up spending hundreds of pounds on shiny boxes :p

Jordy, it might not look like it in the above photos, but that desk is huge and you could easily fit the things you listed on it. I have the same desk. :) It's also extendable with separately available sideboards, additional shelf boards and a keyboard drawer, which would provide for even more space on the desk itself. :D

Ahh right so i see he has what a 30" on it aswwell 2 othe rmonitors it just i like a 24" iMac aswell the keyboard and a wacom and possibly a notebook for sketches and a desk that will last.

lol Echilon he doesnt seem to have a lot of movies....... heres a pic of some of mine (yes they are all dvd's lol) gave up trying to keep up with putting them in boxes lol so just fill tubs now :)

Their discontinued right?

I would buy one now, but there isn't an Ikea in Canada i think, atleast not in Manitoba.

There's lots in Canada ... in fact I live about 20min away from one. I checked online at Ikea Canada they don't sell them online .. however they are available at the stores ... maybe you could order it and get it delivered?!? ....

lol Echilon he doesnt seem to have a lot of movies....... heres a pic of some of mine (yes they are all dvd's lol) gave up trying to keep up with putting them in boxes lol so just fill tubs now :)

So you throw the boxes away? :o

Smells like DVD ripping to me.... :shiftyninja:

My workstation:

Dinovo:

My friend playing CSS:

Belle installation!

Here's mine :p

computer1.jpg

computer2.jpg

computer3.jpg

computer4.jpg

Since last time I posted here, I bought my second Samsung 17" and my 26" HDTV which I'm loving a lot.