Post your Workstations 2007

I have the same dell... I use it as my home server... :p

lol, I also use it as a server! it's amazingly quiet - but the graphics card built-in is rubbish, it requires a smaller agp card rather than the normal ones and thats hard to find. However the other tower is on the floor, which runs the dual screens and has a much powerful g-card than the dell :p.

post-94829-1181852377_thumb.jpg

post-94829-1181852409_thumb.jpg

post-94829-1181852420_thumb.jpg

post-94829-1181852883_thumb.jpg

FYI: My iBook is shown with my mixer, equalizer, and my preamp effect machine.

LINKSYS WRV200 Business Class Router with VPN Support Delivering 15MB Internet (Open Wireless Network)

6b07xw0.jpg4p36xko.jpg

Main Desktop = Dual 19" Flat Panel Monitors on a 2.26GHZ Celeron D, 1GB Ram, Radeon 9550, 1.2 TB total Hard Drive Space, Wireless, Windows XP Professional.

68k1p5c.jpg

Main Laptop = Acer Aspire 15.4" Widescreen Notebok running a AMD Turion 64 Processor at 2.0GHz, 1GB of DDR2 Ram, 120 GB Hard Drive, Dual Layer DVD Burner, Media Card Inputs, Wireless, Windows Vista Home Premium.

5ywh3ra.jpg

Apple Laptop = iBook Dual USB Edition, PPC 800mhz, 512mb Ram, 20GB Hard Drive, Airport Wireless, OSX 10.4.

6ajucg7.jpg

Apple Desktop = Dual Monitor on a PowerMac G4, PPC 800mhz, 1GB Ram, Airport Wireless, OSX 10.4.

4tfo1hj.jpg

Server = 19" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor on a 800mhz Celeron, 256mb Ram, Connect to TV (to stream downloaded movies/tv shows to the TV), Windows XP Professional.

Sorry if this off-topic but seeing as all these pictures are taken with digital cameras; Can anyone recommend me a point and shoot camerea for under ?200.

Haha, my desk has changed a little bit since I last showed it on here. I just wish my parents wouldn't have taken the good Pentax camera and left it at the lake house; using my little 2.1MP Hp Digital Camera for now.

im002407pv1.th.jpg

- Macbook (2.16ghz Intel Core 2 Duo|2gb of Ram|160gb HD|Superdrive|iSight|Mac OS X 10.4.9)

- Apple Wireless Mighty Mouse

- Moto Krzr K1m (Telus Mobility)

Ohhh, and my Staples "Easy Button" :p

- Barret

Sorry if this off-topic but seeing as all these pictures are taken with digital cameras; Can anyone recommend me a point and shoot camerea for under ?200.

Canon SD600

lol Echilon he doesnt seem to have a lot of movies....... heres a pic of some of mine (yes they are all dvd's lol) gave up trying to keep up with putting them in boxes lol so just fill tubs now :)

Wouldn't some large cd/dvd wallets be better as you could find the movies easier just by flipping the pages where as you would need to take all the discs out till you find the movie.

desktopfb8.th.jpg

Got some new speakers today, picked them up for ?100 and am selling my old ones for ?40~ so a nice update. Next up is the amp.

avtannoy1md5.th.jpg avtannoy2xi8.th.jpg

And here's how it all looks =]

panroomjune2007py5.th.jpg

I've had this board for almost a year now, the orginal batteries would have lasted a year or so but I decided to change them anyway as I annually change my device batteries (amp remotes etc) so did the keyboard too.

It's a nice keyboard, good on games and key response is good too, you would not know it's wireless if you were for example touch typing and never looked at the keyboard to notice no wires :)

The keys are also nice in feedback, given the age the keypress softness has worn well as previous logitech medium end boards would become slightly sticky in motion at this age but this has remained nice and sturdy - almost laptop like but of course not as flush as a laptop keypad.

@mrk: Nice setup, can you give me a link to the wallpaper? The wallpaper on the monitor ;)

www.interfacelift.com <----Wallpaper on mrk's desktop is called 'Windy City Sunset.'

hey hey hey! your name is not mrk!!!!

:p