Microsoft Reclusa Gaming Keyboard Review

The comfort curve would never be used on a gaming keyboard. Gamers would avoid it because of the fact they'd have to learn how to reposition their hands to access all the correct buttons.

So? I've learned how to play on a natural keyboard in pretty short time.

So? I've learned how to play on a natural keyboard in pretty short time.

So? My point still stands.

I think it's a nice keyboard. I think it looks better than the G15, but that's just me. Will be waiting for this and probably I will get one. Is this released yet?

I see there are some missing features, such as a Windows Key disabler and a button to switch off the backlight.

• 6 months later...

Microsoft Reclusa Gaming Keyboard

I bought this keyboard few weeks ago.

I tested on windows vista and XP and I have same problem.

Problem is keyboard in some combinations of buttons don’t want respond if I keep 2 buttons and want to press 3rd one.

Example - If I press "RIGHT ARROW"+"UP ARROW" and I press "0" (num zero) = Zero won’t work

- If I press "~"(grave)+"A" I can’t press any other button (I can but it won’t work ofc)

- W+S = you can’t press Q button

I found this problem in few games that I am playing but you can test it in TXT doc... Just open txt doc and try those combos

For example press W+S in same time and then press Q,you will see that Q letter will not write down on TXT document.

So if you have Microsoft Reclusa Gaming Keyboard and don’t have those problems please confirm.

I bought this keyboard so I can play normally games and skip problems with key support which my old one (5e) keyboard had.

And then I bought keyboard which have name GAMING and it is NOT (light is cool, keys are soft and its good for typing but they should call this one Multimedia keyboard not GAMING!)

Edited by vechera

Hmm. Crazy curves for comfort? Looks too big. Isn't a great keyboard one that is simply robust and that allows multiple keys being pressed?

Looks more like a gadget than a utility thing. The same goes for the Logitech ones with those useless LCD displays. I guess if they say "Gamer's keyboard" then Gamers must have them :ninja:

Why do people keep saying its ugly? its a keyboard, its not used to pick up girls or guys, you dont take it to the bar or out on dates with you. Its a keyboard, its used to type and play pc games, if it does that, who gives a sh&* what it looks like. Then again most people nowadays pick an os thats pretty and games only on graphics so I typed all this for nothing.

I bet you typed all of that on an ugly keyboard.

I bet you typed all of that on an ugly keyboard.

Oh yeah? Well I bet you typed all of that on your momma's face!!

As for the keyboard, it looks fine to me. What do you expect? How good could it look? It's a f^cking keyboard. Some of you may sit there, staring at your keyboards for hours on end, but I sure as hell don't ;)

i have this keyboard the only downside is the built in USB its only powerful enough for charging my mobile phone, cant even use my flash drive or anything else for that matter. other than that it is a nice keyboard

i have this keyboard the only downside is the built in USB its only powerful enough for charging my mobile phone, cant even use my flash drive or anything else for that matter. other than that it is a nice keyboard

Seems you have keyboard can you see my post on page 2 about multiple keys support and answer do you have those issues as well.

Tnx

If you are die-hard gamer, gaming and wireless is a no-go. Most if not all gaming attributes are wired.

If you're a die hard gamer, you can play on a keyboard made out of splintered wood and you'll still "own".

If you're a die hard gamer, you can play on a keyboard made out of splintered wood and you'll still "own".

That is not true and that is not point of this post either.

Only thing about HC gamer should care is to have keyboard with full multiple keys support - look,lights and all others extras are not necessary @ all.

About Microsoft Reclusa Gaming Keyboard, I told already in my post that I have some issues with some combinations of keys (multiple keys), and I would like to some 1 help me or @ least tell me does any 1 else have those problems what I posted on page2 of this topic.

Because If all others ppl with Microsoft Reclusa Gaming Keyboard have same problems (as I do), with some combinations of keys then you can’t call this keyboard gaming (@ least till Microsoft fix this issues) and just buy Logitech instead and HF.

Edited by vechera

LOL!

"Reclusa"? THAT is the name? As in . . . "recluse." As in, living in your parents' basement playing WoW 24/7 on your tricked-out keyboard?

Yeah, that's about right.

ROFL.

If your "skill" (chuckle) is dependent on the hardware you use, you aren't much of a gamer.

Ah but then I guess there are still people who think CS/Quake are the ultimate display of "ubar p00n4g3" whilst truly skill requiring games like Tribes are never used in competitions. Perhaps they're simply too complicated for some people.

If I were to pick up a Microsoft keyboard, it'd be this:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseand...ls.aspx?pid=080

MK_po_wed8k_detail_2.jpg

I already did....it's garbage!

I exchanged it for a SAITEK eclipse.

LOL!

"Reclusa"? THAT is the name? As in . . . "recluse." As in, living in your parents' basement playing WoW 24/7 on your tricked-out keyboard?

Yeah, that's about right.

I honestly think this is what they were going for...

Only thing about HC gamer should care is to have keyboard with full multiple keys support - look,lights and all others extras are not necessary @ all.

About Microsoft Reclusa Gaming Keyboard, I told already in my post that I have some issues with some combinations of keys (multiple keys), and I would like to some 1 help me or @ least tell me does any 1 else have those problems what I posted on page2 of this topic.

Because If all others ppl with Microsoft Reclusa Gaming Keyboard have same problems (as I do), with some combinations of keys then you can?t call this keyboard gaming (@ least till Microsoft fix this issues) and just buy Logitech instead and HF.

I see you ar eon a keyboard where it's very different to use the following keys in combination

o n e and a t among others, ith these serius problems making you replace these words with 1 and @ it makes you look a bit like an anoying leet wannabe kid, so I suggest you get a new keyboard so you can write properly.

As for wired vs wireless... yeas, many years ago, wrieless wasn't that good for gaming. today... it really doesn't matter, the only place there's any real diffrerence between wired and FastRF wireless devices(notice Id id not say BT device) is in the head og thegamers, and is called a placebo effect. They believe there's a delay, so there is a delay.

^^^I like how people like this don't seem to realize that you press the exact same amount of keys to get '@' as you do 'at'. You aren't saving any time (not that you would be if you were pressing less keys) and you don't look cool.

-Spenser

^^^I like how people like this don't seem to realize that you press the exact same amount of keys to get '@' as you do 'at'. You aren't saving any time (not that you would be if you were pressing less keys) and you don't look cool.

-Spenser

Well I am sorry because I use to use those shortcuts and plus my English suck, wasn’t my attention to give you a reason to boost your amount of posts on this forum.

I don’t get it, if you can help then help give some tip or an advice, don’t post something which don’t have any connection with this TOPIC.

I only posted here because I have problem with Microsoft Reclusa Gaming Keyboard, and don’t think so it will be sorted if you guys using this topic to boost your number of posts on this forum.