What in the world is this thing

I think he was being sarcastic.

"since we don't know what it is"....... = unidentified

:laugh:

Nice 3D and photoshop work, but it looks like a bad ceiling fan

So was i, lmao

Fake. The lighting cast on the "craft" in the second image isn't respective of the environmental lighting in the total picture. The craft pops to much on the picture and looks out of place. The same can be said for the last picture to. It's like it has been digitally stuck onto the picture. It also doesn't help convince me when the text has to capitalize all the key 'very' words used. They have tried too hard to make it a big deal in my view.

I thought everyone knew about these. I run into them every so often when I go hiking. I was told they're cellular repeaters so that you can get cell service when away from major metropolitan areas. That's what the spikes/antennas are for. I'll try to get some pictures next time I go hiking.

hovering cellular repeaters that can take off in any direction fast or slow w/ alien-looking writing on the bottom?

So geeky!! :rofl:

Looks like a bad photoshop job to me, the thing looks too cut and pasted in all those photos.....

Seriously, if the gov had stuff like this, they'd test in areas where it wouldn't get spotted as easily

Absolutely pure bovine fecal excrement!

The 2nd and 7th images are the give-away - they illustrate the camera's poor detail-gathering abilities when looking at the vegitation in the rest of the photos....and then shows the supposed UFO crystal-clear and highly detailed.

Very amateurish PhotoShop work.

^^I hate this^^

I would luagh soo ****ing hard at you if they were real.

it it were real, i bet u wouldnt even be thinkin about neowin!

You need someone to discuss with, any ideas of a better place? :D

You need someone to discuss with, any ideas of a better place?

Yes,

"Hi Paris, hows ur dads Hotels? Look at this pick, the world is going to end - wanna ****?"

it it were real, i bet u wouldnt even be thinkin about neowin!

lol, o yea?? Aliens attacking, everyones evacuating, feck that, I'd be back here to reply!!

Oh nooooooesss!! Teh muslims are coming from teh skies!!!!1 arrrghhhh!!! nooooooooes!!! arrrrrgh!!!!

i want my mammy!

Damn :cry: Thought those "alien" symbols looked familiar! :laugh:

Am i the only person who thinks it's blatantly obvious that it's just quite well done 3D work? The last photo is especially telling; the lighting is in no way similar to the lighting of the photograph itself. But hey, if you want to believe that it's real, knock yourself out!

I remember taking photos of some JPL projects (prohibited btw, just some alternatives to jet engines like AC-current propulsion however the hell it works) with a pen cam back in 01, and showing classmates. They told me the pics were shopped, but when they were finally displayed on the news I laughed at them and they couldn't even face me. I'd like to see the same thing happen here :p My it was a delicious feeling.