[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

Reese was the last name of the John Connor's father, who came from the future, and considers future John Connor his closest friend.

Yea I know but John and Sarah were using it for their last name because they were on the run from the law.

btw, in the 1st ep the terminator teacher ask for Reese and start shooting to John. But clearly in the 1st movie (yea, that one when the actual governor wasnt that popular) the machines didnt know the name of the father, just Sarah and her son.
huh? Reese was an alias that they were using to hide.
Reese was the last name of the John Connor's father, who came from the future, and considers future John Connor his closest friend.
Yea I know but John and Sarah were using it for their last name because they were on the run from the law.

Doli is correct. It is the alias they were using for their last name. They are on the run from the law, and any Terminators that may come after them. They cannot go around calling themselves John and Sarah Conner. Each time they move, they pick up a new identity, which was basically key to the plot of the 2nd episode.

whats the point of the series then?

What's the point of Smallville? It doesn't always follow the same continuity either, but it's still A GREAT show nonetheless.

The only thing that bothers me about the show is Acting & action(Where on Smallville it's Awesome), if that gets better, I can LOVE this show!

Edited by JediXAngel

My point was that Reese wasn't simply an alias, it was the last name of John's father, which gives it a greater connection than just another name. That is just one of many continuity errors, but meh. I got the impression that they still used the name Reese before they left again to the small town where they were eventually attacked.

Doli is correct. It is the alias they were using for their last name. They are on the run from the law, and any Terminators that may come after them. They cannot go around calling themselves John and Sarah Conner. Each time they move, they pick up a new identity, which was basically key to the plot of the 2nd episode.

Read above.

You don't make any sense.. why would recycling Reeses name be a continuity error? I doubt the terminator tracked them down by the last name, after all FBI seemed to be fairly close too.

You don't make any sense.. why would recycling Reeses name be a continuity error? I doubt the terminator tracked them down by the last name, after all FBI seemed to be fairly close too.

Using the name Reese wasn't the error, the Terminator knowing Kyle Reese (who's been dead since 1984) was the father was the error that ThePitt pointed out.

Using the name Reese wasn't the error, the Terminator knowing Kyle Reese (who's been dead since 1984) was the father was the error that ThePitt pointed out.

The Terminator that was shooting at John didnt know that Kyle Reese was the father. Maybe the terminator found them because they didnt get new IDs after Sarah left her boyfriend. He gave the FBI her name as Sarah Reese which goes into the system as another alias that they are using and thats how both Terminators found John. The Terminator that is helping John and Sarah said it took her over 70 days to find them and ask why she didnt get new fake IDs.

edit: from WikiPedia

Charley gives Agent Ellison Sarah's new alias, Sarah Reese, which is entered into her database file. A new terminator, who has been monitoring the FBI's database, is now informed of her new name, and begins his search.

Pilot episode can be downloaded for free from Amazon Unbox Video download. (I wonder if its on Joost?)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0012HEB32/ref=imdbpov_dv_0

Edited by Doli

By the far the most ridiculous thing in this TV show so far was the headless terminator riding a motorcycle to pick it's head up. Does it have extended wi-fi and imaging sensors in it's body too? That model must cost more than PS3... coincidently the source of skynet in later episodes. :D

At the very least, I enjoy this show more than T3: Rise of the Machines.

Wasn't terrible. But a lot of the crap could be done without.

"I got you a tight present"

No one gives a crap. Go kill stuff.

That's easy for you to say because that's what you think. Remember, not everyone will dislike the things you dislike. That includes all 18 million people who watched the first episode, and the 10.07 million who watched the second episode. :p

That's easy for you to say because that's what you think. Remember, not everyone will dislike the things you dislike. That includes all 18 million people who watched the first episode, and the 10.07 million who watched the second episode. :p

Its the 24 timeslot. People want killing.

I bet that was halfed again last night, it just seems that as theres no 24 noone cares.

Its the 24 timeslot. People want killing.

Yeshhhh. I want my weekly dosage of, "I need it and I need it now," "We don't have time!", and of course shooting and explosions.

Yeshhhh. I want my weekly dosage of, "I need it and I need it now," "We don't have time!", and of course shooting and explosions.

"Dammit Chloe" I miss that :D

I just watched this weeks, it wasn't bad just wasn't good the more I see Summer Glau tho the more I like her :p

I feel exactly the same way.

The show isn't BAD, its just an average show.

Maybe now that the terminator is back in business with a new skin, we'll get some more action.

I set my DVR to record last night's episodes and it seemed entirely too short, I was having to fast forward every 5-7 minutes through 4-5 minutes of commercials... seemed it was only about 35 minutes of actual TV show in the 1hr time slot... if I had watched it live I'd probably have switched channels and forgotten about it.

I set my DVR to record last night's episodes and it seemed entirely too short, I was having to fast forward every 5-7 minutes through 4-5 minutes of commercials... seemed it was only about 35 minutes of actual TV show in the 1hr time slot... if I had watched it live I'd probably have switched channels and forgotten about it.

It's almost 43 minutes on the dot, including the intro