June 2007 Desktops

What's the point in posting Vista desktops? They all look 98% the same.

Ummm, lets think about this.... I would say 1/4 or more of the people on here are on vista so.... They're just not gonna post their desktop?

Ummm, lets think about this.... I would say 1/4 or more of the people on here are on vista so.... They're just not gonna post their desktop?

It's like if we all install default Windows XP Home, and post pictures of the grassy background with the blue taskbar and green start button. It's all the same.

It's like if we all install default Windows XP Home, and post pictures of the grassy background with the blue taskbar and green start button. It's all the same.

so what? whats wroung with posting a vista desk? no one says anything with people post normal mac desktops. and right now vs's are kinda low for vista if your not using windowblinds. so everyone get use to it.

What's the point in posting Vista desktops? They all look 98% the same.

Because this is a desktop topic, and someone might have something another person doesn't...

@ Bawx: Yes, I know, but most of the people have changed a good ammount of things before posting their desktop. Not just left it the default.

june_clean_thumb.jpg

june_dirty_thumb.jpg

Solaris Express b65

Tweaked SnowIsh window borders

Aurora 1.1 GTK2 Engine with default style

No compiz since it acts up on b65

Mitsubishi Concept X as wallpaper

how do i remove the text of icons on my desk?...ive got tweak UI.....is there an option included anywhere?.....

cheers.....im slimmin down my pc now....no more dock...or anything...goin super simplistic....haha

how do i remove the text of icons on my desk?...ive got tweak UI.....is there an option included anywhere?.....

cheers.....im slimmin down my pc now....no more dock...or anything...goin super simplistic....haha

Go to Rename the icon, empty the name, and type ALT + 0160. Bingo, a space which counts as a character ;)

Note that if you want to do it to more than one icon you'll need to use a different number of 'magic' spaces for each, which can be easily solved by copying + pasting.