June 2007 Desktops

By the up and down arrow, I assume you mean the "Show menu" button on the right side of the toolbar amongst the other icons before it?

no, look fot the contact search bar besides it there are 2 arrows, click it an check show contact details....and yes there is no transparency just the same image as the background

no, look fot the contact search bar besides it there are 2 arrows, click it an check show contact details....and yes there is no transparency just the same image as the background

Oops, I was looking too hard, sorry:blush::

Is there another way of doing this...cause I used the Apatch already, and dont have a contact search bar or anything like that...

Is there another way of doing this...cause I used the Apatch already, and dont have a contact search bar or anything like that...

You can try restoring it back to the original version of WLM and log in to select "show contact details". After you have done that, run A-Patch :D

You can try restoring it back to the original version of WLM and log in to select "show contact details". After you have done that, run A-Patch :D

Yea I'll probably do that, thanks.

Windows Vista

Not sure if i like the wallpaper. Not sure where I got it either, if anyone wants it just pm me

I think you can get it from interfacelift.com